Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea i suggested the newberry should be the team that every team should watch out for. Yea newberry beat airport but thats old news. the shocking new news is newberry beatin B-C.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean some teams need to watch out for Newberry, not all of them. When did Newberry beat BC? Or is someone trying to be "cool" and start a rumor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...Newberry? Im sorry if im wrong, but isnt Newberry AAA and ummm... well no offense but NO ONE CARES ABOUT AAA! Maybe Newberry wouldnt think so high of themselves if they played Irmo. Stop posting things about how good your own team is when you play AAA. Well just a thought but you know.

A
Goal
Goal
A
Irmo is a fine team with rich tradition but why not let any and all teams that have enjoyed some recent success express pride? As has been pointed out on this board before, classification has little to do with many results.Come on down to Charleston and play AA Bishop England and see how well you do!Chapin is another example of a fine AA program that I think you guys beat 2-1 at your place.That same Chapin team has been spanked for the most part by B.E. in recent years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...Newberry, is right. They're proud of the what they've accomplished-and why shouldn't they be?
You're not wrong, Newberry is a 3A team..."and ummm....well" there is offense in your comment that "NO ONE CARES ABOUT AAA!" In fact there is nothing BUT offense in it and that was obviously your intention when writing it.
Plenty of schools, players, parents, and fans care about 3A, just like they would care about 1A, 2A or 4A. Newberry can say whatever they feel, and think as highly of themselves as they like because they are having fun and have won some games. It is their right to post things about themselves-positive or negative. So keep on posting Newberry! I find your comments interesting and encouraging!
Oh yeah, "John" your post wasn't "just a thought" it was inconsiderate and showed your prejudice attitude-"but you know."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok whoever nby#20 is must not be a real player. We havent' even played BC yet. I am not sure if we even have a number 20. Anyways we are having a pretty good year but nobody on our team is coming in here talking junk. If they are and get caught Coach lown is gonna get mad at them. So disregard anything by somebody saying stuff like nby#20 because he doesn't actually play on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is right benton well said. who is this number 20 from NBY. Because no one from newberry is dumb enough to talk junk. Who ever is doing it needs to grow up. and by chance if it is A player from NBY stop talking junk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know who it is. TONY no more post like this ok. that makes newberry look bad. only write bad thing about other teams. lol just kiddin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to all newberry players you know who this is no more trash talk or you will pay the penalty. but yes newberry is a team to watch but no one on this team is going to get big headed cause yes we have come along way but still have a long way to go so lets keep our heads and play our game and we will have a great season. we look forward to all of our games and may the best team win. good luck to bc i know this is a crazy season but you still got a lot of talent espeacially in goal good luck corey.

Link Copied to Clipboard