Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey who are the best defence players in the state?

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Chelsea Terry of James Island would be on my list of best defenders. She's fast, has great composure and controls the ball 100% of the time. She can also be moved to forward to give additional offensive punch when need be.

lpaf

C
goal
goal
C
I see a lot of these questions on both the boys and girls forum. I find it very hard to answer these question until at least half way through the season. Heck, some of the players mentioned might not play soccer this year, may switch positions or the worst, get hurt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPAF,
Chelsea is definitely good - I wish she was a Wildcat. If Danielle Jordan is back 100%, she's got to be on this list. It's going to be a fun Lowcountry 4A season!

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
2004 --

Danielle Jordan (defender West Ashley) is one of the few true olympic quality athletes I have had the pleasure of seeing at the local level. She suffered through a chronic muscle strain (quadraceps, I think) in the club season and was less than 100% all season long. If she does not return to full function West Ashley's defense will be quite different than it was last season. She's on my list of top defenders, too.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best defensive player? Best right back in the state- Maggie McAnnar -Bishop England...works well under pressure with full awareness of her surroundings, passes with determination nearly always on target, blazing speed shown in long runs and in getting back in transition, works well out of trouble without getting rattled. Rarely makes a mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen a lot of good defencers around SC.

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Spurrier --

Any elaboration on that?

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Labor Dog -I did see Maggie play ayear or so ago.
She is a strong defender. Very quick. Hope she has a good yr at BE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JACKIE LAMONDS from North Myrtle Beach is the best defender...She is awesome. She tears it up out there on the field. Heard the UNC coach is talking to her to walk on or something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard