Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Williston-Elko has a good chance in upper state!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
is not WE in lower state?
Christ Church or Southside Christian
will win upper state and then win the state champ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do u actually think that southside christian can beat christ church? tehy got beat by cc all 3 times they played last year by an aggregate of 15-4. then southside lost about half of their starters. christ church is not only better this yr they are one of the better teams from all classifications as was evident when they beat riverside 2-0. no one will come close to stopping the cavs in 1a this yr.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there will be a surprise team this year. Ninety Six. They a couple good seniors and 2-3 sophmores that can really step up and play. I watched them in the Emerald City Tourny, and they played well. They can play with anybody they just got to go in with a positive attitude and not a negative one and they will win upper state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm from W-E, and frankly, we haven't been playing well enough to warrant raves about a 2nd trip to the championship. If we improve, we can play with anyone, but we're in a bit of a slump. Denmark and Christ Church should be formidable, also, and possibly Blackville. Go Devils! [Big Grin]

Link Copied to Clipboard