Micki Boulineau 17 NMB
Micah Jordan 16 NMB
Blair Monroe 4 NMB
BB Franks 2 NMB

This was a combined Girls and Boys
tournament Championship
The final Standings
NMB 1st place with 18 pts.
Georgetown, Conway and Andrew Jackson all tied for 2nd place with 6 pts.
Tie breaker was goal differencial
1st place NMB
2nd place Georgetown -3
3rd place Conway -5
4th place Andrew Jackson -7
This was a great tournament
Thank you to all the schools that participated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the all tournament team girls stand out? like did they stand out more than any other of the players? Who are the best of the all tournament team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not a Conway fan, but how tied Andrew Jackson tie with Georgetown and Conway? They didn't win a game by this post. Conway beat Georgetown and should have placed second by most pre established tie breakers. Yes i do see it if it was just based on goal differential and not wins.

N
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
N
As stated above this was a combined Girls and Boys Championship. Taking the boys and girls records and combining them. We played on the pre established point system 3 pts for a win in regulation, 2 pts for a win in OT or PKs and 1 pt for a loss in OT or PKs. AJ's boys lost only to NMB and that combination had all three schools in a tie for second. The idea behind this is to try to improve both the boys and girls programs, while creating camaraderie and interest in each others program. I hope this helps explain our tournament format.

C
goal
goal
C
Very cool. I like this idea. Something I would have never thought of doing but I really like it a lot. This format could be used on the the club side also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To North myrtle Beach Soccer coach:

Thanks for the correction! I didn't read the boy's post and was thinking that the rankings posted on the girl's site was just for the girl's. I hope everyone enjoyed the competition and efforts put into the tournament by the promoters. I have enjoyed this local tourney in past years, but missed it this year. Good luck to all teams as the regular season approaches!

Link Copied to Clipboard