Print Thread
#4417 03/08/02 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what happened at the Wando/Fort Dorchester game on Tuesday? Did Wando play badly, or did Fort Dorchester play well, or what?

#4418 03/09/02 07:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spoke with the ref from the game and he said that both teams looked about the same. The Wando keeper fouled someone on a break away and was carded and Ft. Dorchester scored the pk. Conway was in goal for the pk since Chatham had to leave the field. I think Wando is still trying to regroup after loosing Robie this season. Also, Brandon is out for a few games because of his knee. Both are strong defense players so I am sure Wando is hurting. When Brandon gets back they will be a much better squad.

#4419 03/09/02 07:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spoke with the ref from the game and he said that both teams looked about the same. The Wando keeper fouled someone on a break away and was carded and Ft. Dorchester scored the pk. Conway was in goal for the pk since Chatham had to leave the field. I think Wando is still trying to regroup after loosing Robie this season. Also, Brandon is out for a few games because of his knee. Both are strong defense players so I am sure Wando is hurting. When Brandon gets back they will be a much better squad.

Link Copied to Clipboard