Unregistered
A
Any score for Riverside-Eastside?

World Cup
World Cup
Wando vs. West Ashley
S1 vs. Lapf
East Cooper vs. West Cooper

Folks, we may never be the same after this...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Riverside 1 Eastside 0 scored on a PK in overtime

Mann 2 Greenville 1

F
goal
goal
F
Congrats to coach Dutcher(sp) and the Lady T-Breds for putting together perhaps the finest season in South Aiken girls soccer history. The Lady T-Breds have a strong history with players such as Laura Wise, who held the girls soccer scoring record for a number of years in the 90s, and a number of other players who haved entered the college ranks: Laura Wise, Abby Vought, Steph Murray, Simone Houdasheldt, Meghan Parker, to name a few. It is so nice to see them finish so strong against a very talented squad! Good luck next year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect post again about the BC West Florence game. WF was up 1-0 on a pk allowed in the first few minutes made by "A". In the first few minutes of the second half, Emily Logan Setzler got two goals to put BC up 2-1. WF responded with 2 more goals on defensive breakdowns by BC, and then Lia scored the 5th goal. Mallory Phillips scored the 3rd goal for BC. The BC fans didn't have a problem with the refs, they were a bit overcalling, but it was pretty consistent. We sat the home side because the sun is in your eyes on the visitors side. Also what was up with the WF parent flipping off our parents/fans after we scored our 2nd goal to go ahead...not too classy WF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Myrtle Beach 2 Dreher 1

110 mins of a back and forth battle.
MB wins 5-4 pks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great season for SAHS. Congrats to Mauldin for a great game. Hope to see you again next year. As "a fan" indicated, we will be back! Don't think there will be too much trash talking next year. While the one we are losing is strong, the core group will return. Coach Dutcher did a GREAT job and we are glad she is coming back next year! Those of you who don't know her... you will!

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
The Lady Bearcats of Brookland-Cayce had a great season and one to be very proud of ... The girls return the core of their starting lineup and have an outstanding group of rising juniors that should help B-C challenge in the Lower State the next two years.

Congratulations to the girls on a fine season and Region V Championship ... Kudos to Coach Lauren Eudy and Coach Ken Smith for their superb efforts with these young ladies! [Smile]

My only apology/regret is that WE (the boys) weren't in Florence tonight -- please forgive us girls!!! [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that why someone responded w/ a "redneck" comment after the 2nd goal? I laughed about that, sorry [Smile] I was the younger guy (not High School) in the green shirt right below your crowd in the BC section

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Down the stretch, I am told, the Wando coach not only subbed at every possible occasion to control the pace of the game but actually stopped play in the last 2 minutes and walked across the field to warn the James Island fans that if they did not stop blowing an "air horn" the center ref would make JI forfeit the game. (Although I have been known to blow a rather obnoxious brass fog horn from time to time in goal scoring celebration I was 20 miles to the west at the WA - Summerville game at the time.) Numerous reliable sources suggest an over-zealous Wando fan had sneaked a Boats-R-Us air horn off his yacht into the game and was the offending party. Where, in the "Laws of the Game" is a coach allowed to interrupt the flow of a match over an alleged air horn violation? Shouldn't the center ref have taken this responsibility? Inquiring minds seek clarification from those in attendance. Thanks in advance...

lpaf

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard