Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4490 03/10/02 03:43 PM
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
The S.C. High School Soccer Coaches Association has released the Week 3 Rankings at the Scoreboard page (URL provided below).

Remember, only scores and results reported to SCSOCCER.COM by 8:00 pm each Saturday factor into the weekly rankings. Please be sure to have all information up-to-date!

Thanks!

Kyle

SCHSSCA Rankings -- Week 3 (March 10-16)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can they rank Hilton Head number six in the state? They have not beaten anyone in the top fifteen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah hilton head hasn't even played anyone with a winning record....but they are undefeated and that counts for something i guess. dutch fork can beat the number two team in the state and drop down to 15, but fort dorchester can beat the 5th ranked team and pop up to 13th from nowhere. things that make you go hmmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the Greenville ranked #1 and Riverside #4 but where did teams like Daniel #2, Seneca, and Wade Hampton come from to get in the top 10? Greenville all the way to State baby! [Smile]

J
world cup
world cup
J
For real man. I agree with Greenville at #1 but other than that the only ones I can understand is Newberry making it in the top 10. Daniel and Seneca deserved to move up but not to 2 and 3. And if anyone needed to move out of the rankings it would have been B.C. not A.C. Flora. I think Riverside and Southside got screwed. Southside didn't even loose a game? I dunno and the Beachs got screwed to...MB and NMB should have switched not both moved down 2. And Wade Hampton..they have wins over chump teams and then a loss against the only ranked team they played? Sorry but I don't think these ranks will float with anyone but people from Greenville, Daniel, Seneca, Wade Hampton and Newberry. I think anybody that actually looks at the records for these teams will only agree with Greenville and Newberry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E Dude, Dude B-C beat A.C. Flora, that's why they're ranked ahead of them. Get real dude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aiken pounded dutch fork 6-1 (their only goal being a pk), then dutch fork goes and takes sumter to a shoot out and BEATS them. aiken wins two matches and drops from 8th to 9th, can someone tell me how yall figured those rankings? did yall flip coins or something? hilton head #6? they have not played anybody. these rankings are a joke. these rankings are about as **** poor as BCS. how did wando only drop two spots after losing to an unranked team?

J
world cup
world cup
J
I know BC beat Flora. Would I be right if I said you agree with these rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newberry will get knoced out of there as soon as region play starts up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey eblade, dont worry about it. I agree with you when you say things like how did wando only move down 2 spots after losing to an unranked team. They should of moved down at least 4. And also with hilton head being so high in the rankings. I agree with you there too. They havent played any ranked teams but they ARE undefeated. But just wait, in the 2nd half of their season they play summerville, and if they cant beat summerville then their ranking is just based on them playing not so good teams, and when playoofs come, they wont it very far.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard