Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who did dorman play for them to move up to 4th??? i guess dorman really upset mauldin and richland northeast. 2 huge wins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excuse me, i meant northwestern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
y is PG ranked number one and they are 0-4 and yet that pinewood team and Ben Lippen have better records.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Porter-Gaud is ranked #1 because they take on quality competition all year, and like Cardinal Newman are always rewarded for it in May by playing for (and usually capturing) a State Championship. Their schedule has been hard! Should they only rank teams on their won-loss record or by who they have played? A question for the ages, I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally I don't care about the rankings except when they serve an injustice to deserving teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newberry is a good team. And this is by far our best chance to win the region. As long as week keep our mind and focus right
GO NBY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is ranked number 2 for 4A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct me if I'm wrong, but soccerinfo.com says James Island is ranked 2nd right now for 4A. I think that's the updated ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's ****...first of all, a team shouldn't be number one if they're 0-4, no matter who they played. Second, if the quality of opponents is that important...why isn't Dreher in the top 10, or AC flora for that matter? Dreher is 3-4, but we've lost to Ridgeview, Dutch Fork, Bishop England, and Chapin...all quality opponents.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I agree that these ranks are ****. Yeah you lost to good teams but none of them were close matchs Dutch Fork was probably your closest match and that was weeks ago. Sure you lost to Chapin 2-0 but you guys only had 5 shots on goal compared to Chapins 25...tell me that doesn't effect the ranking. I don't understand A.C. Flora though b/c they lost to quality teams in close matches and have quality wins. These ranks are messed up anyways so just wait a week..and we'll see how the upcoming matches turn out.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard