Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
I, lpaf, viciously attack the skinny white boys formerly coached by CJ Rozzi from Wando (god knows he did well with the raw material he had to work with) for thier fair weather support of the Wando girls and their eventual claim to a small but not negligible share of the Lady Warriors' state title. I accuse dtpplayer of being a stage name -- he (or she) responds with grunts about the best team winning and benifitting from clearly genetically supperior crowd support. S! disavows any knowledge of the deal going down. R!C raves about his Swedish girlfriend and her northern european skills. Mark Campbell re-analyses the demographics of the upstate, midlands and lowcountry as a function of the interstate mileage in each region multiplied by the product of the square root of the SAT scores of the graduating seniors and their bra size in metric measurement. SoccerMom reveals Summerville's secret plan to dominate state soccer at the peri-adolescent boy's level. Elcid explains why the Citadel hasn't really had any competitive teams except men's baseball in the last decade. (Go Coach Jordan!). Charlie Condon explains that he isn't really a vampire, regardless of appearances. Coach Ferguson reviews... well I don't quite know what CF is reviewing but congratulate him on his state championship. ELF blames me for his acronym and explains the nuances of a well executed kip... I know it seems like a lot of information but I have done the best I could by memory. Opposing viewpoints are encouraged.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For a guy who abhors the brutality of boys soccer
you sure act like you watched a lot of Wando's boys' team to have such an opinionated view of them.
p.s. - you forgot to mention that you have started putting cute smiley faces on your messages.

p.s.s. Thanks for the recap.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S! --

It was the red wine talking, not me.

lpaf

ps: Don't know nothing 'bout no smiley face.

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, the gloves are off and the chip is on my shoulder. I would have at least thought I deserved some mentioning about overcoming the geographic limitations of our program, maybe an upstate remark, or even something related to being from Aiken. I see my significant other has once again taken the light from my stage. Just for that, I have changed the vacatation site to Hilton Head. Brown water and retired millionaires, that's the life for me.

S
coach
coach
S
As long as I知 being accused, quite inequitably and yet no doubt precisely, of a plethora of juxtaposed and discombobulated utterances that renders me a flibbertigibbet, I thought that I would attempt to abridge the aforementioned conversation in a manner befitting its semantics.

whoooo, hoooo, we be the bes置ns.
eeeeee ahhhhh, nope!; we置ns is the bestest.
nuhhhh, uhhhh, we the bestest of the bes置ns.
uhhhh, and you置ns stink cause the lowstate痴 water stinks.
huhhh? you置ns stink cause midstaters hate baths.
mmhh! we置ns in the upstate know y誕ll all stink and only play boom ball.

I would be remiss in noting that any abridged version tends to mitigate the scintillating wordplay displayed herein and therefore I abjectly apologize for any perception of insolence on my part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R1C or MC - coming down to the North South game?

S
coach
coach
S
>>[swimmer1] R1C or MC - coming down to the North South game?<<

Not me; daughter has a soccer conflict [Super-Y] -- to paraphrase Neil Young, soccer never sleeps.

World Cup
World Cup
Oh, yes. I must support my close friend and will him to coach to victory. Individually as Mauldin we may be weak, but the sum of our parts will surely conquer the uninhabitable lowerstate. Speaking of S1, where is that no good neighbor of yours?

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
R!C --

I am still around. I had this unexplainable urge this afternoon to write "sux" on every forum top to bottom. Decided against it. Hilton Head, huh? Golfing and tennis?

lpaf

World Cup
World Cup
You must be in the same scenario as I-two month break ahead of you and boredom whispering her sweet ideas into your ears. Careful with her advice, you'll be making gasoline art in the center of Wando Stadium in no time. HH is old news, i've been researching the fruitful and prosperous land of North Charleston. Seems I cannot go wrong provided I practice up on my roundball game.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard