Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know there are 3 categories of red cards A,B,C.

If a player gets a two yellows (red card), that is a warning only for the first offense.

If later in the season, he/she then gets a Category B red card, is this considered the first offense? (Next game suspension) Or the second Offense? (Next two game suspension)

Thanks for the help.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you get two yellow cards in one game that is considered a "technical red card" and you can't play the rest of the game just like on a red card, only this time it's a one game supension and some can and will sub for you.

But on the other hand, if u ged a straight red u get taken out of the game, no one subs, and its a two game supension.

Goal
Goal
actually it depends on the type of red card. if you fight or cus or spit at a player or referee, it is a category a red card. that is where you get kicked out of the game and sit for 2. everyother type of offence is a category b, and you, according to the penalty cart, will only sit for one game. i would assume that the player at hand would be instructed by the high school league for how many games he or she would sit. i would guess the player would sit 1 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop complaining about the cards and just play! What? Can't handle a little 'game'?

Link Copied to Clipboard