Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Fort Mill freshman forward Ashleigh Sheets had a nice Sunday. In the semi she scored two of her team's three second half goals to lead the Lady Jackets over Eastside.

In the final against JI, she got the golden goal.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Danielle Schmitt and Ashleigh Sheets of Fort Mill both scored 4 goals in five games. I heard that Elyse Clarke of James Island scored four in one game against Chapin.

Any other girls score four or more over the weekend?

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Lytle Cannon scored 6 for Spartanburg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kristi Tempel scored four for South Aiken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Frankie Battye midfielder #13 for James Island had 4 goals, 3 against W. Florence, and 1 against Mauldin in the semi-final game.

Elyse Clark for JI did get 4 against Chapin.

Chelsea Terry #12 for JI played great on defense, along with Catherine Deden, Stacey Ulichnie(SP?), and Courntey Lassiter.

Lisa Frawley and Kelly Gosnell both played well up front for James Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I personally think that #9 Jenifer ****len for Fort Mill was their strongest player against JI and Eastside......Congratulations to her and the rest of the Fort Mill team on winning the tournament....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the information on scoring.Impressive showing by the Presbyterian College signees Cannon, Battye and Tempel. Congratulations to them and others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seasiders...I believe Jenifer ****len is the Fort Mill player you mention.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Jennifer ****len was her usual tremendous self for Fort Mill. She may be the best junior in the state.

.....and Hershey. You won't see Jen at Presbyterian. She would go to a competitive school like Newberry before she'd ever think of lacing them up for the Blue Hose.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
I guess we have to write her name phoenetically because the "PC police" are watching:

Jennifer Phiklen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard