Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
That's not bleached man, it's gray. And what little hair I have on my head is buzzed short.

T
throw in
throw in
T
To: R1C and other irrelevant/off topic posters,

Enough already!!!!! Please stay the course on the thread’s topic. If you feel the need to interject a personal/irrelevant note within a certain thread please start your own thread and spare us the pain of having to slog through your posts. Thanks!

TWS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a fan...Thanks for the clarification on Kristi and Missy. Awesome scoring by Kristi and stellar defense from Missy.

Hurst...It was a great year for the Indians ! Their play was emblematic of the phrase "Fear the Spear ! Many firsts for them...one being the first time to host a SAC tournament game ! Congratulations to the Lady Indians !
Unfortunately, the regualr season hard work to obtain the #4 seed and host a first round tournament game, was lost as they did not advance to the semi final matches of the SAC tournament, by way of the #5 seed PC's PK win at Newberry.

Here's to the continued improvement for the Indians and a return to the consistent top seeding of which PC is accustomed. Both will need it to reign in the likes of C/N, Catawba and TC.

This looks to be college thread material ?

World Cup
World Cup
TW Sharpe:

1) Please pm me your address so that I may send you a large box of tissues.

2) Crying only makes you thirsty so conserve water by getting over it.

3) Tylenol will help ease the pain your overweight finger may endure in scrolling past our "irrelevant" post.

4) Have a good day.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Better move this conversation over to the College forum or Sharpe is going to pop a cork!

PK's determined who advanced. Still a draw in the books.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Better move this conversation over to the College forum or Sharpe is going to pop a cork!

PK's determined who advanced. Still a draw in the books.

World Cup
World Cup
Hurst, I feel taken advantage of. I have bought into your vague comments on the hope of finding an old friend here on the site. Shame on you for misleading me, however congrats to the recent rise and fantastic play of FM.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Fort Mill central midfielder Melanie Blaschke, who was named the Senior MVP of the Taco Bell Viking Cup, will be signing with Charleston Southern of the Big South Conference. Coach saw enough of her this weekend that he's dropping the letter of intent in the mail.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard