Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
I just had a team drop out of our tournament yesterday for the Lady Rebel Invitational on March 18-19. I am in need of a team to complete our field. The bracket will consist of Ft. Mill, St. Joseph's, Spartanburg, and you. Please reply to this post or call me at school if you know of a team, or you are that team. (864) 949-7620 and ask for Elizabeth Myers.

R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
If any team is willing to move a Friday night game to participate in this tournament, or is available on that Friday/Saturday already, the entry fee will be waived. I looked at some schedules to see if they have 2 tournaments already and have found a few so far. Wade Hampton, James Island, RNE, and South Aiken. If you know contacts for these schools, know if they are willing, or know of any other teams, pease contact me or reply to this post.

world cup
world cup
Liz,

Good luck with Clover tonight and good luck adding another team.

What happened to JL Mann?

R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
I think it falls on their spring break and she was unaware that so many players were not able to play... I'm guessing. She said they only had 3 to play for the weekend.

world cup
world cup
Liz, did you find a team yet to fill out your tournament?

Good luck with Hanna tonight.

World Cup
World Cup
I blame you Hurst for tipping of the Karma scale to the Lady Rebels. Hex on Fort Mill...

R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
Yes we found a team. Josef at Dorman got a game moved to accommodate the schedule. It puts 3 region teams in the same tournament, but I think it just added to the strength of our midseason tournament. Some year soon, I'm hoping to build up to 12 or more teams. Right now, 8 seems to be difficult to fill each year. Thanks for the inquiry.
Whatever it was you gave us to play last night (karma, luck, etc)... thanks. That was the Lady Rebel team I have enjoyed during preseason... not the one that played Dorman last week. Can you keep that karma, luck coming please? :-D
I think TLH has a voodoo doll on you now tho... sorry. TLH, your forwards are stinkin fast. Best of luck to you the rest of the season.

World Cup
World Cup
If I can get the other nine players that fast, good times in A-town! Until then, slow and steady! I've got a good group of kids and they work really hard so no complaints. We'll take 4-1. It was fun to watch you play last night and I look forward to watching the results for the rest of your season.

world cup
world cup
Liz, congrats. That's a good win over a previously undefeated team.

TLH, you'll be fine.

Liz, are you going to juggle the groups now that you have added Dorman. Fort Mill has no problem with both Spartanburg and Dorman in our group but they may not want to play eachother for a third time. You probably don't want to see either of them for a third time either.

Which way are you leaning?

R
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
R
Right now Hurst, we have two tournament styles set up. I am waiting the response from Dorman on the possibility of playing Spartanburg 3 times. Spartanburg is okay with it actually.
The first style is the two 4-team brackets with 2 final bracket winners.
The other style is an open 8 team field with winners playing winners etc. and coming down to one final winner. The second style has a possibility of all three of us possibly meeting up at some point. Still making a final decision, but should have it done sometime today.
Bracket 1 would be Woodruff, Polk County NC, Greenville, Byrnes
Bracket 2 would be Dorman, Ft. Mill, Spartanburg, St. Joseph's (greenville)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard