Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Shannon - that post was not meant as an put down ("dissing her") for you or any other player. Merely an observation that when there or 3 or 4 (or 5 or 6 like you said) opposing players on you, that means some of your team mates are open and able to receive a pass and hopefully score. If that's how your coach is telling you to play you have to do what he tells you. I guess it really doesn't matter if you win 1-0 or 5-0, you have to do what the coach says. Keep up the good work you girls are doing great.

World Cup
World Cup
How would your friend make that post without your consent? Both have strikingly similar anger built up inside. Maybe it was you?

Either way, Lexington is looking fantastic this year (on paper for I have not seen in person) and any player that a coach feels capable of taking on 5 or 6 people is welcome on my team!

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I believe her.
The misspelling of the word "probably", leads me to think that someone else was typing franticly to send the post without her knowledge. And in their hurry forgot to read back over the post, therefore missing a noticable misspelling.
I saw the same thing on CSI one time.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
truefan --

Your misspelling of the word "frantically" makes me think that perhaps you are not you, but rather someone who wants to appear to be you. Could you help me here by listing all the persons who might, for one reason or another, want to appear to be you. Thanks in avdance.

lpaf

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
ps: Truefan, despite the fact that the above post has a certian "je ne sais quoi" appeal to it, you should note that it is vaguely hostile to you. I am working hard here to offend both east of the Coopah and north of the Broad Riva supporters in ordah to lowah my Chaleston rating to a foah. Please help if you still canh.

lpaf

World Cup
World Cup
That's right Chuck County...fight with one another. The Upstate will wait for the right moment to strike. This time the Bay of Pigs will prevail as we plant yet another CESA satellite project in Goose Creek to anoint our own person lowcountry representative. We will win state soon...just keep fighting.

world cup
world cup
Fort Mill 9, Lancaster 1

TLH, this could be the year Chuck County doesn't pull it out at the end!

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
TLH and H66 --

You're both guilty of pre-CESA old think. Like Bob said, the times they are are a changin', the paradigm it is a shiftin'. We, in the low country are just glad the upstate schools still let us play them, not having an elite academy and all down here to teach the girls. Thank goodness for the lower state - upper state system or the state 4A title match this year would surely be Fort Mill against perennial powerhouse Mauldin.

lpaf

world cup
world cup
lpaf,

If it's the "CESA way" that you are concerned with, then give the trophy to Mauldin. Geographically speaking, we are 90 minutes northeast of the "heart of the upstate".

World Cup
World Cup
The upstate is like the Old AFC before the merger. Finnerty will be our Namath...

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard