THEY ARE PITIFUL TOO BUT SOCASTEE IS GOOD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a little reminder to the Conway players:

Make sure the field is lined, the balls are pumped up, and your laces are tied. It's going to be "our" game in 'your house' Friday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT TEAM DO U PLAY FOR ARE U AT SCHOOL TYPING THIS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um.. what's your definition of "pitiful"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats a good one "1BadSOB." "make sure the field is lined, balls are pumped," etc. I wouldnt go into the game with a "big head" against Conway. Their not a great team and also not that bad actually. I guess you play for Crestwood since you said they better be ready for Friday. Good Luck both teams, but Conway take it to them, (Will, Tibbs, and Brandon).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go Conway take it to them JASON

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen LE play and Conway play twice. If LE can cruise past Crestwood then Conway will win about 3-0.

By the way SOCSOC4. Do you think Myrtle Beach can get beaten by you Guys twice ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello again. It's the GK from Crestwood here... Hold the applause...

We have it rough here, and at this point we have "nothing" to loose at all. We're out for blood, and Conway is on the "Death by Knight" list. Bring it Tigers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What book did you get that quote from? You sound like a nerd, shut up, and just bring it!! If you can. Look around, your the only person from Crestwood thats talking crap. 6-1 to Lugoff, let me guest, you werent playing keeper that night? Or am I wrong? Fill me in please.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I didn't think we were that bad....why does everyone use us as a refrence to wether a team is good or not. Its like if we can beat them anyone can? Anyways..i've never seen Conway but i've heard they are okay. Just a little advice. If you can pass the ball you can beat Crestwood. Good luck Conway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will agree: If you can pass the ball well, we have difficulty from that point on. We don't have the experience that the majority of the teams we play have, but we have an iron will; and sometimes that's all you need to win. We play to the last whistle... ALL of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to agree with yall. If you can pass the ball around you can just manuver straight through. Also about yalls "iron will" and "playing to the last whistle", maybe it was just me but I saw a lot of giving up from Crestwood players towards the middle of the 2nd half. I will admit you do have some dedicated players that fought to the end. But a lot of yall just kinda slacked off and meandered around aimlessly. At least I hope they were slacking off. I think the Crestwood/Conway match could go either way. I anticipate the outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i hope (soccer5)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered