Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well we are all sorry that the other 3A schools suck so bad but that isnt really our problem nor is it our decision who we play. we just play the teams that are on the schedule. But im pretty sure we would deffinatly give some of the better 4A teams a run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've played JL Mann last year in the first round on the State playoffs. I'll give it too them, Greenville teams(all of them) are good. But if any of them stepped up to 4A they would look crappy. For instance, if Sumter High played 3A, they would dominate,including Greenville and other teams. How do i know this?, We played them. I give them their props, but i'm glad to see Dutch Fork and Spring Valley beat them. B/c they are some smack talkin' linkin' loggs. So what i'm sayin' is don't brag unless you are the best in the state at any level. I know LHS want be braggin' but we'll get better. [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Theres nothin we can do about our schedule. We would love to play 4a teams. We already beat Dorman this year. I guarantee 4a teams would not by any means dominate us. Sumter High???? Who are they.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please lhs whoever you are. We have played Greenville and Irmo and there is no way that Irmo would dominate then. I wouldnt doubt it if Greenville could beat Irmo. So dont go talking stuff that you have no clue about. Last years JL Mann couldnt even step on the same field as this years raiders w/out getting double digits scored on 'em. I give GHS props and i would bet money on them going all the way to state. and all of this schedule strength and all of that truly doesnt matter, its all about the big W. GO DHS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever soccerdhs is he sure doesnt play for dreher, because we have never played Greenville. And considering most teams have only played about 3 region games why the hell are you predicting state already. And as far as the Big W....BC was undefeated in the regular season and then lost to Riverside so dont tell me that is all that matters. If you play easy ass teams of course you will be undefeated. But hey all of you guys can keep talking yourself up, but your just building yourself up for a big let down. Oh, by the way you beat the number one team in the state granted, but BC the number 10 team in the state tied them, so there clearly not the number one quality.....that was just becuase of there previous years perfromances.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DHS= Dorman High School,not Dreher.....why dont you bother to read the previous post before you say something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher yall suck **** so dont even act like yall are good. #10 shouldnt be able to talk **** because they havent proven anything except that they are 9 teams behind greenville. so just shut ure mouth until yall quit blowin. how bout that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that message was from someone from dorman. Last years state champion. Thanks for comin though. Yall aint got nothign on us Raiders just bring it. We can talk, becasue as it was once said, "its not braggin if you have done it." Which we have truely shown that we can compete with any team in the state including any 4A team. Were not braging were just stating what we have already proven.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I'll be the first to say that I was glad Greenville beat Riverside and became ranked #1. But if these guys that are posting on here actually play for Greenville and represent how the team actually feels then i'm not happy for you guys. If your whole team is that conceeded, just because you beat Dorman in their second scrimmage of the year and you beat Riverside, then its a shame you represent the best in 3A. I don't doubt that you guys could put up some numbers against my team. But whoever you guys that are posting for Greenville are, you guys are a shame. You think you could actually contend with any team in 4A. Get real. You guys haven't played anyone of that caliber. I know it isn't your fault that your schedule is so easy but to say that you can compete with "any 4A team." is stupid. What about Irmo, James Island, Spring Valley, Sumter, etc... You guys beat a struggling Dorman (in the beginning of the season) and an obviously struggling Riverside team. This year it just seems like Greenville is the only team that wants to be ranked #1. I'm sure you guys have the talent to back up "some" of your talk. But to say you can compete with any 4A team....get real. Disregard everthing i've just said if these guys don't represent the majority of the Greenville team. But usually when you talk alot of smack...it comes back to haunt you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dunno, I think Greenville is for real and could run with Spring Valley and most others in 4A. They've got quality results against every team theyve played when usually average teams would have at least one let down.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard