Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah greenville beat dorman, IN THE PRESEASON. that game meant absolutely nothing!!, just a pratice game. dorman had numerous players not playing or not even there for one reason or another. so next time when you're braggin about beating dorman and being able to hang with the big boys know what you're talking about and make sure its a regular season game that really counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was also a preseason game for GHS obviously....and the coach had alot of our better players sitting for that game.... if we played again the result would be no different than it was before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DHS could also stand for daniel high school, so before you get all defensive, you really should be sure it's you they are talking about as previously mentioned...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The soccerdhs player's post was from columbia so i assumed it was DHS not a greenville team. And we hardly suck, but I'm not going to get into all that becuase i know that the first few games of the season mean nothing....becuase if they did BC would be champions right now. Its all about the final game....and id put money that GHS wont win it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
way to state the obvious JAY. and how can you be so sure that the outcome would be differnt?? not saying that greenville isnt deserving of their #1 ranking but dorman is deffinatly one of the top 3 or 4 teams in 4a and i doubt that ya'll could hang with any of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with all the trash talkin back. "oh i'll bet money that GHS wont win state" are you retarded or something. I'll be money that whoever you play for isnt anygood and couldnt hang w/us for more than 5 minutes. I hope we get to play some of yall so bad just so we can prove ourselves. And yall just better hope that yall get lucky and get knocked out before we play yall just so yall dont get embarrased w/that double digit loss. if you keep saying that we arent gonna win then thats just gonna make us play 10X harder than we would. good luck at being in the top 10 dreher

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
good grief...bring it down a notch!! I'm just curious, What club teams are represented on Greenville's team and in what numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just face it, greenville is better than you are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The previous post was probably one of my friends because i didnt write that....sorry

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard