A
Does Greenville really have ANY competition? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to give Greenville the utmost of respect for what you guys have accomplished but by all means dominant is definetly not the word for you guys. Play some real teams that have winning records. Congrats on your victory against Riverside. Look at your combined score and you will see yall still have a losing record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We do have a very strong team but we have only played one competitive team so far during the regular season-Riverside. Christ Church, Mann, Wade Hampton and Riverside are all capable of beating us if we do not play well. We need to stay healthy because injuries could be devastating like they were last season. If we play well and qualify for the playoffs, both Daniel and Seneca, as well as Riverside, will all be extremely difficult games. If we can continue to be successful and win State, then we can brag but until then, let us play them one game at a time as hard as we can and take no one for granted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can we have a losing record. We are undefeted. And for the past 4 years we have lost like in the regular season like 5 games over the past 4 years. We have had a strong program and it as you see is continuing to become stronger. I just dont know what your talking about us having a losing record.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What r u talking about losing record? Please explain this to me. Dont hate just cuz we are gonna win STATE buddy

Goal
Goal
Greenville, good job so far, but what the others have said is true (your schedule has been very weak except for Riverside). Yoru coach ought to get y'all involved in some decent tournaments! Take a look at the Boys' Opponents Win/Loss record this year below:

CLASS 4A BOYS
4. P.M. Dorman, +31
15. Dutch Fork, +25
8. Ridge View, +22
3. Spring Valley, +19
5. Sumter, +17
12. Summerville, +16
1. Irmo, +7
11. Mauldin, +7
9. Aiken, +6
10. Fort Mill, +2
14. Hillcrest, -2
2. James Island, -8
13. Fort Dorchester, -9
6. Hilton Head, -16
7. Wando, -17

CLASS 3A BOYS
10. Brookland-Cayce, +29
4. Riverside, +18
2. D.W. Daniel, +12
6. North Myrtle Beach, +8
3. Seneca, +2
5. Southside, -2
7. Myrtle Beach, -3
1. Greenville, -9
8. Newberry, -17
9. Wade Hampton, -18

CLASS 2A BOYS
3. Waccamaw, +12
7. Walhalla, +10
6. Academic Magnet, +9
10. Wade Hampton, +7
2. Chapin, +3
1. Bishop England, +1
4. Emerald, +1
5. Edisto, -14
8. Pendleton, -14
9. Barnwell, -21

CLASS 1A BOYS
1. Christ Church, +18
5. Denmark-Olar, +21
4. Blackville-Hilda, -2
2. Williston-Elko, -14
3. Buford, -26

SCISA BOYS
1. Porter-Gaud, +22
2. Cardinal Newman, +4
4. Ben Lippen, 0
3. Pinewood Prep, -11
5. Beaufort Academy, -12

It's amazing to me that the teams in the Top 5 or so are also the perennial powerhouses. Just goes to show that a difficult schedule helps you in the end. I think the next time you guys play Riverside you will have your first "L" of the season (just my $0.02 worth)!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how do u get all of these + and - numbers? oh yea i have another question, that big #1 beside our name, what in the world does that mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think if you look at the opponents records on the website, you can add them up to equal the figures shown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a note: Won Lost Records of your opponents is misleading within conferences. Example:

Greenville is 4-0 in conference play.

The other conference teams are 8-12 in conference play (they all lost to Greenville and of course a win by one team is a lost by another).

Since Greenville plays each conference team twice, its conference opp's W L is 16-24 0r -8.

If Greenville went undefeated in conference play, it would be 14-0 and the opp's W-L record -28.

If you went 0-14 your conf. opp's W-L would be +28.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all the people who seemed confused about the losing record comment i made....go to your schedule and scroll down to the very bottom. There you should see a combined record which adds up the records of all the teams youve played. Your record shows that your schedule is week...Riverside is the only quality opponent.
Anyway 3a sucks this year so being number one doesnt mean much....A team like Irmo would destroy you.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard