Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
H66 --

No. Bruce was my idea, but not my creation. It's a little as though the Invisible Man had come up with the working plans for Frankenstein, only to have some other madman create the creature. A #1 post so Bruce is new.

lpaf

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Keep in mind, this might not be the same Bruce. Mine had some specific predilections.

lpaf

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Same occupation though.

H
brace
brace
H
im getting in on this late but im going to have to stand by my friend hurst66.you should all feel proud that fort-mill is showing up to spank what yall call teams.you may have to remind me but isnt that a rec league yall are in down in the lower state.

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Hey, that's soccer40 talking smack, not me.

Please direct your responses to Northwestern HS. Have your girls take it out on them! We will continue to quietly go about our business.

H
brace
brace
H
there is nothing quite about those scores yall are putting up.you know the wife is walking around here with all that fort mill stuff on.she does have a track meet today.maybe that is why.no one needs to take it out on nw.fm is the one they will have to beat.i even hear that the close family is buying stock in the girls soccer team [Cool]
i dont know if you heard but we left the old wildcats team.we will finish out the year with the team taylor p is on.(long story)

P
throw in
throw in
P
mr hurst, sir:

I know I did not treat you with proper respcet when I said you talked a lot a while back and I am still sorry about that. But I think soccer40 is right when he says you are not really being very quiet about FM. You started a whole thread about how nobody else in this state can beat them and they are bound for the treble. I think that means triple but don't ahve a dictionary nearby. It is good to support a strong team but you oughtened to then back away and say you are quietly going about your business. As for the treble, nobody has ever one it because no body has every overcome teh Taco Curse.

P
throw in
throw in
P
soccer40,
your wife walks around the house wearing Fort Mill stuff? That jsut sounds strange to me. Like cheerleader kind of stuff?

Hurst66 Offline OP
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
Pilgrim,

I appreciate your insight. Up to this point, Fort Mill, based on their body of work, has certainly proved worthy of their #1 ranking. When they beat a team 7-1, and that team jumps up two spots in the state rankings after taking that whipping.....that leads me to believe "the committee" appreciates what the Lady Jackets have done so far.

As I have said on numerous threads, the state championship is no given. The possibility exists that they would have to go through Lexington, Mauldin and James Island (or Wando/West Ashley) in order to get it done, and that is a tall task indeed.

P
throw in
throw in
P
mr hurst,

what I mean to say is that it's ok to brag about how good you school is. Sure they are the best team in this staet, you even have to go to another state to find good teams to play. Jsut don't try to be all "quietly going about our business" at the same time. ok.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard