Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a lot of times, girls and guys teams are overlooked and their best player gets all of the attention (which is expressed on many of these posts). Now, granted, they have earned their fame, but they would not be able to succeed w/o their teammates. Do you all deal, play your game, and be excited about their successes as well as your team’s?

World Cup
World Cup
I don't really understand that last question, my apologies. Who is it directed towards?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for example.... lytle cannon for spartan high

World Cup
World Cup
Celtic? Little help...

world cup
world cup
Lytle Cannon gets overlooked? I don't think so. I mentioned her as possibly being one of the best players in the state....on a very short list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright, so i'm going to drop this, b/c i'm not getting my message across.... sorry about that. but i'm saying, spartan high gets overlooked... cannon gets a lot of credit for their successes.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
As she should. A big reason for the teams success is because of her. No one on that team is jealous because they know what a great player she is and what she brings to the team. She is a team player and a wonderful person who has earned the friendship and admiration of her peers. Do the players at BSP feel that way about Santana? I doubt it because she is a great player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tana is a great player and is probably one of the best players on BSP. She leads and plays well, but without a team no one can get to where they are. Although she may be more advanced in some places, it takes a team to win. Tana deserves all the credit she is awarded and the players at BSP support her in all of her achievements.

World Cup
World Cup
I would be happy to have both of them on my squad as would those I currently train! Those two are crazy-good.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Then what's this conversation about! Sounds like jealousy! All very good players get recognition for their teams as well as themselves. Part of being on a team is supporting one another regardless of your role. Both players are outstanding and deserve credit for their roles. Of course it takes a team to do the things they do, but I'd rather them on my team then not regardless of the credit they receive for success. Being a team player is what it's all about. If you seek individual achievements/awards play an individual sport!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard