A
magnet....a must

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think it will be a good game but waccamaw will pull out a victory...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we will all see on friday night
I'm with the raptors but i wish luck to waccamaw. I look forward to a fair, challenging game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
final score....magnet won 2-1 over waccamaw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
waccamaw struggles on whether or not to have a defensive team or an offensive team...in the magnet game waccamaw had to change their line-up...with 3 important players missing...they faught hard but couldnt pull it out...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
magnet's keeper deserves a lot of credit. she's really good, and seems to help the defense in front of her put the ball in the right places. she seemed to be a key player, and strong leader for her team. If she's only a sophomore, she'll make some big waves the next few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both of Magnet's keepers are incredible. They are pretty much equal, though they both have strikingly different play styles. Even when the rest of the team is having a rough game, they can count on either Ward (Junior) or Washington (Sophomore) to at least keep them in the game. It's worked out well all year, and I think Magnet's keeping will continue to elevate them to the point where the Raptors are the most feared team in the state.

----------------
One Vision, One Goal, One Heartbeat

Link Copied to Clipboard