Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4681 03/13/02 08:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RNE beat Lancaster 4-3 in a very evenly matched game. The game was in Lancaster and the referees were against Lancaster, because one of them had past differences that is not related to soccer with several of Lancaster's key players. RNE came out fast and went up 3-1, but Lancaster fought back to make it 4-3, even though they lost two of their better players out of defense and midfield to double yellow cards. In all I think that there was probably 6 yellow card s given out against Lancaster in all. Two of RNE's goals came off obvious offsides plays that resulted in 1on1s with our keeper. Is there anything that can be done so that this Referee that we have differences with dosen't ref anymore of our games?

#4682 03/14/02 02:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the Summerville-James Island game, and what a game that was. Summerville scored early but it was a questionable goal, it hit the cross bar and took a dip and it didnt look like it went it from where i was, and i had a good angle, but the linesman, who was out of position called it a goal, and the final score was 1-0 Summerville. Summerville mostly dominated the 1st half with James Island coming back and mostly dominating the 2nd half with 2 missed golden oppertunites, a breakaway and a missed PK, just unlucky breaks for JI, but all in all it was a great game. Good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard