Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4690 03/14/02 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody have any information on A.C. Flora? I haven't heard as much about them this year as I have in years past. What kind of line up do they have? Who is dangerous? I am sure our "friends" over at Lugoff would like to hear about them too. Thanks.

#4691 03/16/02 12:42 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
What was the score?

#4692 03/16/02 01:03 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Nevermind, I just heard. 12-1....very impressive. Way to go Camden..you guys sure did rack it up...1 goal....thats better than last year though. Keep up the good work guys...from your "friends" at Lugoff.

#4693 03/16/02 01:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you'd like to bring up last year, tell me, how many goals did we score on you last year? I'm not sure of the exact number, but I do know that both times we played you we scored more than you. Get a life and stop worrying about us, we'll be fine. By the way good game Flora.

#4694 03/16/02 02:04 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Hey,

I said you guys improved. I was being positive...I don't know what your problem is... but i'll look at last year anyways... you guys in two games had an overall score of 6-3. 3-2 the first game and 3-1 the second. Lets look at some more from last year since it means so much. Last years total goals for L-E - 67 Camden - 33, total scores against L-E - 41 Camden 37, lets subtract. 67-33=34...thats 34 more goals that we scored than camden...lets try that subtraction again. 41 goals scored against L-E and 37 goals scored against camden thats 4 goals more scored against L-E...34:4 isn't a bad ratio is it? Just one more statistic for you guys since I have no life. Shutouts.... LE had 4 shutouts last year, Camden had 5...not bad guys. Now how many times was L-E shutout 0...while Camden was shutout 4 times. I'm not being sarcastic i'm just looking at the facts....from last year..since they mean so much right guys. Should we wait till next year to talk about how you guys lost 12-1 tonight? What difference does a year make...I find the present more satisfying....seeing as how right now..you guys BLOW!

#4695 03/16/02 03:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you stop worrying about us and focus on your own team. No one asked for your smart remarks. We don't care. Keep them to yourself and stop trying to pick a fight with us every chance you get. We'll talk again after our next game with flora when we have our full starting line-up and aren't playing with only 2 subs sitting on the bench.

#4696 03/16/02 05:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that some people decided to bring up last year. I found some interesting facts about Camden and Lugoff against AC Flora. Last year Camden scored how many goals against AC Flora in their BOTH GAMES ? 0 . And how many did Lugoff-Elgin score against them in two games? 5 . 0 .... 5 .... I believe there is a little difference somewhere there. And this also relates to some of LE Dude's stats... two of your shutouts were from who? AC FLORA. I heard that yall held it to 3-1 at the half. That is actually quite respectable. That is all I have to say. Good job AC Flora and Camden.

#4697 03/16/02 05:14 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
I'll start worrying about L-E whenever we lose by 11 goals. Right now its just too much fun to talk about Camden's Cinderella season. Next time you guys play Flora with a full line-up (that is assuming you don't get two red cards the game before) do you really think the fact that you have no SHAPE, STRUCTURE, PASSING, COMMUNICATION..etc..will change the score? Its not anybody's fault that you guys had 2 subs but your own. And you shouldn't have been talkin' smack about L-E at the beginning of the season when we played Dreher if you weren't ready to get some too. I do have one question that isn't sarcastic though. Who scored the one goal and I heard that it was 3-1 at the half which isn't bad. When did the goals come and who brought them..maybe you guys could actually anaylze the match instead of just going on to the next one. I've never read a Camden player talk about anything other than: what the score was, who plays dirty, who is good, who is bad, who talks trash, etc... You guys do learn from your matchs right?....How about you flex your "soccer brains" here and show us what you can do? Respect doesn't just come from the "W"... Wether its 6-0 to Myrtle Beach or 3-2 to N. Myrtle Beach or 12-1 to Flora..a "L" doesn't do you any good unless you learn from it... i think i'm starting to sound to much like a coach so i'll end this post now.

#4698 03/16/02 06:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comparing our stats against other teams last year mean nothing. We didn't play the same schedule, genius. Also, we beat you two times. You beat us zero times. Now tell me, oh god of mathematics, how can you prove that stat wrong?

#4699 03/16/02 06:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like you said, that was last year that you beat us. Don't expect the same results this year. I will admit you have a few decent players but a few decent players cannot pull a team through this years' competition. Plus I only stated those facts to show that yall couldn't perform offensively as well as we could. Just showing you that you aren't as great as you think you are. And this past game helps prove my point. (12-1)...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard