Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This game is between #2 SV and #3 Dorman. They're rankings are high but will this game live up to all the hype?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Dorman will win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
since82 does that mean that you haven't played since 82 because this game is gunna be awesome and I would kill to go and see it. I predict SV 1-0 over dorman two key players will be 11 and nine, which is one of powers of the offense and believe they will overcome dormans defense.1-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha, na it hasnt been that long, i was born in 82. i figured it'd be a good game but it's gonna be at PC so i was just wondering if there would be a "state game" atmosphere with the huge crowd and all...thanks for responding tho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any info on the game or the teams???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dorman 3 Spring Valley 0 : Dorman scored about 5 min into the game and it stayed that way for about the whole game. Then I guess from fatigue or carelessness on Spring Valley's part, Dorman got two goals within 3 min with about 15 min left.

Dorman pretty much controlled most of the game. Their midfield played excellent one two touch, and their defense was very solid. Spring Valley seemed lost and unorganized and never really had their heads in the game until the end. They made a surge at the end but to no avail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dorman deffiantly is hitting they're A game at about the same time they did last year. Tonight they completly dominated spring valley and out shot them something like 20-6. Spring Valley didnt seem to be on their best game but dorman was fitter and stronger, and it showed. assuming both teams make it to the upperstate final the dorman/irmo game will be the one to see this year.

Link Copied to Clipboard