Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
LPAF,

I have to say that was the most exciting, best high school soccer game I have ever seen. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how great that game was. If there were to be a ranking of best championship games, this would have to be number 1.

Julie Bolt was magic. I just wish she were going to be as USC so we could see her more than once every other year.

dhunter

S
bench
bench
S
i leave this thread with one last thought...

i want to thank all of the people who have given west ashley support and those who have criticized us, you can't get better without criticism...there is a difference between constructive criticism and rude comments though. Every night when i come home after a game i race to this thread to see what people have said. It's been great. Hopefully there will be many more threads like this next high school season.

One last comment to my teammates....

We've been bruised, scratched, and kicked
But we were never broken
We've been sore, tired, and annoyed
But never did we fall
Through these things we have taught each other courage, love and wisdom
When times were tough, we were strong
When we didn’t succeed, we tried harder
When someone was down, we gave them a smile
We stuck together and made it through
Nothing will ever tear us apart

* BLOOD * SWEAT * TEARS *

...the legend WILL go on!

I love you!

Love,
Your Rookie

#1 from beginning to end

World Cup
World Cup
West Ashley and Fort Mill -- thanks for treating me to the best girls soccer match I have ever witnessed! It was a superb performance by two heavyweight teams (much like a heavyweight boxing match where both teams left everything on the field). Talk about highs-and-lows for both sides! Super match -- there were no losers in this game Friday night and both teams are to be congratulated for their championship seasons!

Also, I want to personally acknowlege West Ashley HS and Coach Drew McNeely for elevating girls high school soccer in South Carolina as evidenced by their three Class 4A State Championships in the last four years. What more can you say about Julie Bolt, Alechia and Alexis Brothers, and Danielle Jordan (and her little sister Candace)? Truly a delight to watch and I wish those seniors the best in their futures!

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard