Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
world cup
world cup
lpaf,

I thought the swimmer was your only nemesis. Seems this great Region 7 rivalry brings about a lot of interest. Wish I could be there for Wa-WA III but fortunately, I have my own business to attend to.

Best of luck. Don't both of you wear eachother out. Somebody has to have something left for JI-Irmo.

World Cup
World Cup
Torro, I've read your first post and I'm afraid I'm going to need some help. See, we have this understood policy we try to abide by at all times. When we type, we make sense. I know that may be a strange concept, but you'll get used to it. Although your random pressing of keys is difficult to comprehend, I believe what you are saying is that the sequence of events that led to Jordan's goal are difficult to accept.

What is so difficult to understand? Throw in to head, knocked to another play, trap, shot, score. Perhaps you are emotionally attached to the losing squad and must refer to adolescent methods of bad mouthing to cope with the hurt. Come now, we are bigger than this.

Now, being that we are a kind breed here on the girl's board, allow me to edit your post properly.

"Thinking a little ahead of yourself are ya."

How about "Are you thinking too far ahead of yourself?"

"Guess thats a good thing."

Use the verbs, dear boy. "I guess that is a good thing."

"But with the Summerville game, you make it seam as if the goal was scored beautifuly and tacticaly, oh no maddam."

You know, I don't know where to start on this one. The spelling, the run-on, incomplete clauses, and the punctuation all make me light-headed. I tell you what, why don't you try typing your post on Microsoft word first and then use grammar/spell check? You would be amazed at the complete sentences you can form. Even more rewarding will be the binary conversing you will experience when others can grasp your extraordinary thoughts.

Best of luck with this. I am afraid I need to nap, now. Your pubescent literature has worn me thin.

S
coach
coach
S
>> [Torro] flick of luck, it happens.<<

You know, I agree with Torro. Bolt is ***always*** getting lucky like this. Not only in high school, but in RIIIPL, and in ODP. It doesn't seem fair; because of how repeatedly lucky she is.

Is there a term for repeated luck, year after year, in multiple competitive formats? Oh yeah..."skill."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nicely said Chico

O
OPG Offline
throw in
throw in
O
See you Friday lpaf!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, for making all of you get on the defensive.That was not my intention. I was just calling it as I see it. No disrespect to Bolt, she is a heck of a player. To R1C, I was never any good at english grammar. Hope I did a little better this time. Good job West Ashley, Hope Wando wins. Thats all.

World Cup
World Cup
Back in your hole, rat...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you just call me a rat.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
The arrival time for stop three on the "Doin' It the Hard Way Tour '05" has been announced and is 7pm Friday, 5/6/05 at Wando Stadium. The Lady Wildcats (3rd seed Region 7) will ride their two on the road 1 goal play off victories into combat against a potent Wando Lady Warrior (2nd seed Region 7) squad who has managed double digit goal margins and hat tricks galore in their at home playoff wins. Future venues to be announced tomorrow night pending action on James Island. GO WILDCATS!!!! ONE LAST SHOT AT WANDO, MAKE IT COUNT!!!!

lpaf

World Cup
World Cup
(Torro, didn't we have a talk about proper punctuation? Use the question mark!)

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard