Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Article in today's Post and Courier on Wando's Scott Ferguson announcing his retirement after this season. Hope he goes out w/ 1 more state title, but I do not expect either West Ashley or James Island to be overly generous and just hand him a going away present.

To all the consiracy buffs out there - No this is not a pre-game trick to try and motivate the players. He announced to the team a couple of weeks ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R1C,

Do you teach english? We'll I have a term paper coming up, and if I could get someone like an english teacher to revise it, that would be excellent.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
LPAF..You have tweaked my interest!! Can't wait to hear the results...

World Cup
World Cup
Yes I do. PM me your paper and I will do my best...

J
world cup
world cup
J
ewww... English teachers are be the bane of me existence

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear R1C,

Thank you for being able to look at my paper, I should be able to send it to you on Sunday or Monday. Here is my assignment for your greater understanding of what I’m supposed to do.

Your final reading and research task concerns one of the dozens of ALLUSIONS Kurt Vonnegut works into Bluebeard. You will be assigned one allusion from a list, which is by no means comprehensive but gives you an idea of how extensively this device figures in the novel. For one of the allusions from the list, 1) define or describe in detail what the allusion means – what is referred to and its range of meaning(s); and 2) explain where and how Vonnegut uses the allusion, especially how it adds depth or meaning to Rabo’s story. 3) Provide complete bibliographical data for at least three sources consulted in you search. [2-4 pages]

Thank You

I will send it either Sunday or Monday.

World Cup
World Cup
Anything to help the leaders of tomorrow.

C
goal
goal
C
It would explain so much!

P
throw in
throw in
P
Dont let him make you write it www.r1c.com. He will try to get you to do the work. Soembody who doesnt know a qualtiy goal when he sees it probably cant read that good either. Kurt Vonnegut is oen of my favorite authors but dsylexia makes it hard for me to write about him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me too!!!! One time I had this really hot date w/ Amanda Beckett....BUT I went to a workshop w/ Kurt V instead...... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard