Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
R
throw in
throw in
R
game time 7:30 @ JI. can't wait. the anticipation is KILLING me! (think about how the girls feel... [Smile] )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurst...speak for yourself on this one. Noone I've heard is shuddering at the thought of any possible foe, nor looking past Mauldin. The last I knew FM was rated # 1, Mauldin #2. Someone understands where the best soccer in the state is being played!

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
FMdad --

Again, we in the low country consider ourselves lucky just to be able to play in the same division as you. Whomever wins from tomorrow's JI - WA game will willingly go, like sheep to slaughter to meet the upstate victor on Friday...

lpaf

(ps: Thank you, God, thank you.)

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
Hey Torro --

Strangely silent since last week. No comments on how WA lucked out against Wando? Common... Give us that bull in a china shop analysis.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am going w/ the Wildcats with this one.......maybe they should come out to the song "Football" as sung by Goldie Hawn in the GREAT 80's movie......"wildcats" Football.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lpaf.....Noooooo. No slaughter. By anyone. Now the games are down to the fun part. No argument, the teams that are left deserve to be. And, I'm not booking the flight to Columbia yet; there is this event this evening.....

J
world cup
world cup
J
I'm considering coming home a day early..JUST so I can see Girl's State.. IF I do.. I BETTER NOT be disappointed! [Razz]

p.s. I'd wish a certain team luck..but..sadly I am unlucky these days..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPAF,
Don't be too hard on Torro. I didn't get much response on the gramatically challenged WA students,either. I also seem to remember a certain scribe referring to games that go to a PK as a tie.
I will probably show up tonight just to see the kissin' cousins duke it out.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S! --

I don't think the words were misspelled so much as the first letter of each word may have been interchanged. And the guy in the pink hat should have beed described as a ruggedly handsome middle aged man in a pink hat hanging up signs, I think. At least that's how I saw it. Hope we have a good tight game tonight on JI. See you there.

lpaf

World Cup
World Cup
Pink hats have been declared illegal in Anderson by ordinance #3481

Maybe that's why we don't play for any championships...

p.s. Torro, you're all talk and no paper sending

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard