Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Yes. Three consecutive votes for James Island. Underdog karma is insidiously overtaking the lowcountry... Forgone conclusion... JI takes it all.

lpaf

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
The Dreher at Brookland-Cayce girls Lowerstate Championship will be held at The Cage tonight (Tuesday, May 10) at 6:30 p.m.

Congratulations to coaches David Kleinfelder of Dreher and Lauren Eudy & Ken Smith of B-C in advancing to the Lowerstate finals.

Sorry, Klein, but you know I have to pull for the Bearcats in this one!!! [Wink]

C
goal
goal
C
My Turn:

FM over Mauldin
JI over WA
JI Wins Championship

JI whipped our hindsides, so I have to vote for them.

Eastside over Riverside
BC over Dreher
BC wins Championship

Same reasoning...

BE wins it all...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FM / Mauldin is THE game for several reasons, and it's a replay of last year's upper title game. There is simply no way FM can be held scorless this year....everybody on the roster can score (actualy every player except one HAS scored this year, including both keepers!) But, Mauldin must have done something good to get to be #2. This will be a fun game!

JI taking all the marbles? Well, that's counting some chickens, but....FM did beat 'em once this year.

S
coach
coach
S
I'm torn on BC versus Dreher -- so I'll just wish best of luck to two very good players I've had the privilege of watching for years in club ball. Good luck to Latoya Dickson of BC and Ellison Sharpe of Dreher. Latoya used to play on a Lexington team where she was clearly the best player but not always used to her incredible potential; Ellison used to play on a NECSA team and was always awesome; I hope both do incredibly well tonight.

corner kick
corner kick
Good Luck BC!

P
bench
bench
P
If the Dreher girls come out ready to PLAY the SECOND the game starts, this will be a fun match to watch and the win will be up for grabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My thoughts:

Fort Mill 1 Mauldin 0
West Ashley 2 James Island 1

BC 3 Dreher 1
Riverside 1 Eastside 0

Goal
Goal
AA/A
Christ Church def. Emerald
Bishop England def. Academic Magnet

AAA
Riverside def. Eastside
Brookland-Cayce def. Dreher (Go Devils!!!)

AAAA
Fort Mill def. Mauldin
West Ashley def. James Island

B
throw in
throw in
B
Time to make my choice. I have seen all the teams in 4A & 3A either as a referee or as a spectator (although for most it was early in the season):
FM over Mauldin
James Island over West Ashley (A stong chance for OT in this one.)
BC whips Dreher
Eastside over Riverside

The only AA team I saw was Emerald, so I can't make any predictions.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard