Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
goal
goal
W
Good luck girls!!!! Go get em.

PS Contact sport....the girls will "knock" around sometimes. Not dirty just hard nose playing.

Goal
Goal
Fort Mill beats Mauldin
JI beats WA
BC beats Dreher
Rivreside beast Eastsdie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one question.....why, for all the people who predicted the 3A result, have most of you picked Eastside over Riverside. I'm just curious of your reasoning seeing that Riverside has beat them 4 times in a row?
Sorry this is so late but i was just wondering.

hat-trick
hat-trick
OK, I'll have a go...

James Island over Fort Mill in the AAAA final

BC over Riverside in the AAA final

Bishop England over Emerald in the AA-A final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
... now taking predictions on whether FM & Mauldin will get on the field tonight ...

The atmosphere here is, shall we say, "electric" at the moment with more unfortunately on the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach P, I like your thinking:)

L
lwt Offline
bench
bench
L
TLC , although not speaking on anyone's behalf , i would assume the "objective " folks have picked eastside based upon the law of averages. i am a GHS fan/father have have seen both schools play twice ( vs us ) and find them to be equally skilled and talented . i felt that eastside/riverside/GHS were far and away the most superior 3a teams in the upstate this year, and we know that winning sometimes requires some good bounces, good calls and , at times , good luck.my point is while you are correct that riverside has has had eastside's # of late ( like eastside seems to have ours ) , i dont think the "objective " folks conclude that riverside is superior to eastside---thus their prediction.time will tell if the tide remains the same or turns. best of luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FM...I was at that FM-JI game in the Viking
Cup final. I believe it was a 0-0 game at the end of regulation. A very good game, it was. I wish I could see both of the games taking place tonight. They're sure to be "edge of your seat." Play will be fierce all the way around. May the force be with them...

C
goal
goal
C
I guess most of the predictions are hosed because WA won tonight.

BTW: I picked Eastside over Riverside because E comes before R. I have been reading my get rich book betting on Girls HS soccer. Of course it hasn't worked yet...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastside 1 Riverside 0

Eastside scored the lone goal in the 4th minute of the first 10 minute OT period and held on for long 16 minutes to gain the victory.

Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought game.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard