World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Elena Bethmann, South Aiken
Shannon Bigbie, Lexington
Kira Campbell, Lexington
Jennifer Carlyle, White Knoll
Cecilia Clayton, White Knoll
Erica Deahl, Lexington (Co-Player of the Year)
Meredith Few, Aiken
Alicia Keel, Lexington
Lila Shull, North Augusta
Ali Steele, Lexington
Missy Temple, South Aiken
Audrey Timmerman, Aiken
Colleen Toman, North Augusta (Co-Player of the Year)
Allysa Turner, North Augusta
Ellie Victor, Aiken
Hanna Walsch, White Knoll
Corrie Watkins, White Knoll

COACH OF THE YEAR
Keith Schrum, White Knoll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um...are you sure that's region 3?

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
It's actually Region 4 -- was Region 3 for the past 30 years. Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No harm done...no fracture, no foul...Big Ten rules... [Smile]

world cup
world cup
Congrats deahler. I know you are already looking forward to next year. Lex will be tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ellie Victor is a beast. congrats

B
throw in
throw in
B
Deahler,
My congrats it is wonderful honor for her!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting to see only two SA players on the region team! Could it be their coach never made it to the meeting and the other coaches put all their players on the team. I guess that is what region teams are about? I thought it was for the ones that actually earned it. How about it coaches from NA, Aiken High , WK and especially Lexington.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White Knoll never even made it to the play-offs.There were a few on that team though that did deserve it.

R
kick off
kick off
R
right, let's see if i got this straight. 5 players from lex, 4 from w knoll, 3 from n augusta, 3 from aiken, 2 from s aiken (17 players!?!). 4 players from w knoll & coach of the year. of 6 teams in r4 w knoll is only 1 of 2 not to make playoff, but they had 4 players all-region & coach of year? if w knoll players so good then didnt coach have to not be so good? whats going on here? nonsense

didnt s aiken cowin region? how can s aiken have fewer players than all others? if s aiken players are so bad why isnt s aiken coach coach of the year? more nonsense

did megan wetzel kill someone on field & get suspended for life? if not how can she not be on this list for aiken? wheres meredith chev. from s aiken? many names dont belong but these do. more nonsense

how many goals did n augusta give up this year? lex scored goals versus s aiken but s aiken scored back and lex didnt stop pks & lex let 3 easy in against dorman & couldnt stop 1 forward formation or corners and these r co-players of year? more nonsense. i saw lex play 2 times and saw games last year and offense was better defense still sux in hard games. did any lex offense players make it other than s bigbe again. no. more nonsense

heard s aiken coach wasnt there and other coaches decided to not include most s aiken

players. heard w knoll coach got player of year cause other coaches hate lex coach cause he wears his *ss in games (lex went from unranked to top 10, right, so why didnt lex coach get coach of year? oh thats right cause 5! players allregion

when allstate list came out i wondered why there were no region4 players now i know

who could respect coaches came up with this list. region4 coaches what morons what a joke u should be ashamed

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard