Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#48372 05/13/05 11:59 AM
goal
goal
Maybe, just maybe, there cockyness was confidence, but on the feild they were not the better team! Obviously they are to be congratulated and not labled as "cocky", get over it yessir, thye are still a great team.

#48373 05/13/05 09:13 PM
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
This yessir person is the worst type of fan for High School sports. It was bad enough after the last Riverside vs Eastside game to see the Eastside fans put such ugly statements out on the mesage board, but now they are extra nasty even after a win -- WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU???? I had parents come over to me after the game and tell me it was about time the best team won. I can not imagine being that COCKY after winning a game like that. I can't imaging telling a parent or fan of the losing team a statement like that. The Eastside team seems to be an excellent soccer team and I believe the players on the team have good sportsmanship, but their fans and parents are making their reputation look bad. Please learn to apprecaiate what you have and not continually try to belittle Riverside. These are kids and that is sick. I saw all the cars that were painted and all the statements were positive to Riverside. I can't say the same thing for "yessir". Yes they said things like they wanted to win, but they did not say anything negative about Eastside and they did want to win, I know Eastside did too. It appears you guys hate Riverside so bad, that it influences your opinion of everyting you see and read. I am sorry that is the case and glad the players are much more mature than that.

#48374 05/14/05 03:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yessir,

Are you ready to join my recovery group for being "sick" and "hat[ing] Riverside so bad, that it influences your opinion of everting (sic) you see and read"?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard