Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've play soccer for a number of years. I grew up with players on most of the high school team in the lower state area. I known most of the parents for years. I watch last nights game from a good point of view. A view the family, friends, coaches, future high school players couldn’t see. . . It was an AWESOME match played by both team. . . WHY? because both teams wanted that game and would do anything to win it, everyone put everything into it, emotion, heart, strength and teamwork. The game could have been played with out refs and it would still have been a very AWESOME GAME. . . . If the game was won by JI I would have wanted them to bring home State Title to the lower state. . . instead of the comment made GO FM. . . It would have been GO JI. I’m proud Wando brought it home for the lower state last year. I love my teammates on JI we grew up together, and I would never forget u girls. Fusion meant a lot to me because of the chemistry we had, on and off the field, and the proud supporters (our parents!). . . It's weird now because we play against each other for the final time knowing that one of us was going to the next match, its sad. . . because we probably wont see each other again or even talk to each other, and also knowing that some of those Fusion supporters arent our supporters any more, it was known to be a JI vs WA game to them. . . Both teams had good SPORTSMANSHIP last night, because it was an emotional game. If anyone should judge poor SPORTSMANSHIP it should be the players themselves, it was their game and how they saw what they did or didn’t do. because the Supporters only see what they want to see and scream rude things out on the field. Such as those who were picking on Lil Frawley. There was a lot of things that shouldn’t have happen last night but still aren’t said here. It was a well played game, and I'm sure the Supporters couldn’t ask to watch any two teams play then the two that played last night.

I'm going to miss every player when this year comes to an end, for those players playing next year in college Good Luck, and to the underclassmen Good Luck.

~Player of the Game of Soccer

R
throw in
throw in
R
i like your point of view. it makes me smile just to think of ALL the girls i've played with, on JI, Wando, and WA. one game cant change the friendships we made and still have. great game last night to all you ladies. keep it down here WA. i know you ladies can do it.

keep doin' it the hard way cats!!!

S
bench
bench
S
I agree with both of you...both teams wanted it and it was a game full of emotion. I love some of those girls on JI and I'm glad I will be able to play with them during club for a few more years. There could not have been a better match-up for the Lower State Championship. JI controlled a lot of the game, but it was WA that was able to put the ball in the back of the net. Like the article said, the Brothers put this game away. This was one of the best games I have seen by Alexis Brothers and I am so proud of her. Alehcia will always be my hero...she seems to be able to do anything to keep the ball out of the goal. The JI girls played a great game and you could see that they wanted it. Congratulations to both teams for a great season. Let's bring the State Championship home to the Lowcountry Lady Wildcats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for starting a positive thread! Leave it on the field girls.

S
bench
bench
S
haha no problem

R
throw in
throw in
R
spread a little sunshine... [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Caution,

Very nice post. I'm proud of you. :-)

2bize4u

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its funny, but that was the first soccer game where I was on my toes (just about) the entire game!...well, at least since my soccer days ended (many years ago!). [Smile]

Great game!...great season!...looking forward to next year!

Link Copied to Clipboard