Where the heck is the “SC poster of the year” thread?

It’s Oscar Time……

Cast your ballots and recognize / acknowledge our family of posters whose dedication to soccer has enabled exemplary performance during this 05 posting season qualifying them through an election of their peers to be bestowed winners in the following categories with all benefits and acknowledgements.

The nomination categories are below and the nomination protocol is free flowing and unregulated. A small example of nominee’s acumen is appreciated. Have Fun!!!!

Best Thread

Best Poster

Best Thread Director….who kept the posters on topic.

Best Documentary Thread where SC soccer history / culture are examined and explained.

Best Poster in a Documentary thread.

Best Comedy Thread which brings laughter and lightheartedness to the forefront.

Best Poster in a Comedy Role

Best Sentimental and Genuine Thread where our values and love are expressed.

Best Poster in a Sentimental and Genuine Role

Most Outrageous and Unreasonable Thread where everyone thinks “huh”

Best Poster in an Outrageous and Unreasonable Role in which everyone thought “Dude?”

Best Visual Effects Thread where the writing depicts the strongest visual images.

Best Poster in a Visual Effects Role

And don’t forget to brush up on acceptance speech tips below:

"I can really feel the love tonight -- apart from the venomous posts of the losers, that is."

"I'd like to thank my parents, for the deep psychological scars they inflicted which led me to seek out a career in posting where I can get the empty attention I so crave."

"Dude, was I in that thread? Man, maybe I really should be in rehab."

"And I'd like to thank the Church of Scientology, without whom I would have enough money that I wouldn't have had to be in this thread in the first place."

"I'd like to thank Palm Beach County for designing this year's ballot..."

"I'm sure I'll appreciate the irony of this achievement three years from now, when I'm stuck selling conch shells on the Folly Beach to pay the rent."

"And in closing, I'd like to invite CESA to bite me..."

"...and to my wife who stuck by me all these years: Sorry, Babe, but winning means a DSL computer supermodel upgrade."

"Achieving this kind of success as a poster is a struggle. That's why I'd like you all to consider how much extra money you could be making as an Amway distributor..."

"I'd like to thank my boyfriend, Benjamin Brat for all his support, the director of the thread , Steven Soderbergh, for including me in this great project, and of course, Mephistopheles, Lord of the Hoary Netherworld, for my entire career."

"I accept this award not just for me, but for all the dudes out there who occasionally forget their boots"