Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
Hurst66 --

Although it didn't happen three years in a row, since West Ashley won state 3 times in the last 4 years, can they count this as a treble?

Great game, Fort Mill. One of the most exciting soccer matches I've ever seen.

Time for bed.

lpaf

world cup
world cup
Three out of four ain't bad lpaf. Good to see you last night. Great game and congratulations to West Ashley.

F
kick off
kick off
F
quote:
Originally posted by Hurst66:
please make sure the wheels on the Tour Bus are safe and secure because I have a feeling that by the 70th minute of play, in this evening's much anticipated state final, they might start coming off!!!!

hurst66,

Significant karmic blunder to tell the best team in the state the wheels might start falling off their bus in the 70th minute of play. That was just about when they lowered the boom on Fort Mill. Great effort by both teams. A fine state final, beautiful yet ghetto. Good luck to both squads next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurst66,

Some of the coaches running the state championship event knew before the game started the 8th graders were going to be sitting on the bench. They knew it could be a problem and said nothing to WA The officials in the press box were told before the game there were 8th graders on the bench, but also told they were not on the roster and were never going to be put in the game. I know this for a fact for several reasons. I also have a tape of the game purchased from the official video company that taped the game where a conversation between 2 of them was caught on tape and it was obvious they knew before the game. The coaches should have done everything possible to let WA know this was a problem. They should be there to help, not try to catch someone accidently doing something wrong. Justice did prevail (with a pro bono lawyer), though, and I hope this unfortunate event will never be brought up again on this message board. There are 2 girls who once were 8th graders that don't need this to be brought up again and again. Let's let it rest. Now you know "most of the story".

world cup
world cup
mom,

Thanks. Consider it dead.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard