Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...hope you guys win one for the lower state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank-you, Paruthed. We should win one for lower state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why should you congradulate a team that got beat in every aspect of the game except the score...yes they did win but everyone on that field knows that PG was so much better...had it not been for the horrible shooting of #22 and #4 PG would have won 6-1...so say what you want, but PG is all business from now on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B why is it that you talk so much trash. Hmmm...another state championship in store for us this year. sorry but you only have a 2-7 record. how can you be so cocky and have that bad of a record. and dont give an excuse that you have to play quality teams all season and that you just cant finish the shots because thats all stupid. its not our fault you play quality teams and lose. also a state championship team doesn't miss open shots and they have a good enough defence to back up missed shots on offence. we will see on wednesday who has the bragging rights. and just to make it clear i dont play for Pinewood im just a fan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SCballa...Cardnal Newman did beat Porter Gaud. And, yes, we missed a lot of shots. SOmetimes the ball just doesn't go your way on any given day. If you watched the game, both teams played fairly well, but PG did dominate for most of the game, we just gave up a stupid goal at the end. Now, as far as the Pinewood Porter Gaud game goes, everyone knows it will be a great game. As a Porter Gaud player, i always enjoy playing Pinewood. It is always a fun, exciting game... and we don't need fans to stir up trouble amongst the teams. It seems to me that you're the one talking a lot of trash, but you dont even play. So, until you lace up and come on the field, until you're actually part of the team, you have no right to talk.

Link Copied to Clipboard