Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what keepers are standouts this year. in 3A there is senior corey smith from bc and newberrys keeper devon saxon is having a great junior year. let me know who you think is the best in the state from any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rob Williams is an outstanding goalie. I saw him play against Sumter and he made some unbelievable saves. I know that Sumter and Lancaster do not get along, but I know for a fact that they respect his skills after that game.

Brace
Brace
I heard the GK from Porter Gaud is pretty good. Is this true?

Brace
Brace

Brace
Brace

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
North Myrtle Beach's GK James Palasino is the man!!!!!!!! <3, Ashley and Blair [Eek!]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the goveners school keeper is AWESOME, when we played them we could hardly get anything into the net... and after the game i heard their coach telling our coach that it was only the keepers third game... he was one of the best keepers ive ever seen play highschool soccer, and it was his first year on top of that... he's got some great goal keeping ahead of him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well considering Gville's goalie Matt Couvion has let in 1 goal all season. My vote is on him. Seeing how gville has a goal ratio of 53-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard about this cat from aiken named calder reardon........some say hes a bad mother.......shut yo mouth.........actually i know hes a bad mother..........watch out for this kid because he s from the dirty dirty

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Wow!!! I'm totally impressed with g'ville's goal ratio...would their defense get any credit for this, or is it all goalie??

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard