Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
world cup
world cup
J
That is an impressive ratio. Lets look at this one too...Irmo 67:8, 7 shutouts, 1 match with more than 1 goal scored against and that was just 2 goals. I think thats a pretty impressive ratio also...especially since the competition is more vast...like Walton GA. Maybe its just b/c i'm a defender but I feel that the defense probably has alot to do with these ratios. Am I wrong?

J
world cup
world cup
J
I think Lugoff-Elgin's keeper Jason Dixon is one of the best in the state. For his second year ever playing the sport he is pretty awesome. Most of the goals scored against Jason are mistakes by the D. Last night against Flora Jason had some awesome diving safes and stopped I think 3 breakaways. Absolutely one of the best in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definately the keeper from Gov. School has one awesome goalie. And it is only this guys first year playing goalie! I believe that Jason is one incredible goalie also. Being that it is his second year playing soccer ever, and how he has made many diving saves and confronted breakaways and saved them nicely. Also Camden has a pretty decent goalie. From the games I have seen them play he is a talented keeper in several aspects of being a goalie. These are the only goalies I have seen so far that are worth being named some of the best in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the best goal keepers in the state is from Porter-Gaud. Other teams will have trouble scoring on him. Mark owens is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The keeper from Ninety Six is AWESOME. Harper Tucker. Watch out for him in upper state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats the kid's name from governer's school? anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats the kids name from governers school? anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cj vivitoe from crestwood is one of the best goalies in the state. i'm not saying that because i play for crestwood, but if you come out to our games cj makes unbelieveable saves. i couldn't back that up with the score or our record though.
another one of best keepers in the state is our sweeper, sometimes, lot of times he stands behind the goalie and gets saves. i'm not saying crestwood is one of the elite teams in the state though. we're ok, it's just that we have communication problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely, Lancaster has the best keeper in the state in Rob Williams. Playing against some of the best teams in the state, he has to be on his top game every match. Seldom has he had less than 20 saves in a game. You have to acknowledge the skills. One on one, no one is better. [Cool]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know who's NOT a good goalie - the dude from Irmo. He's overrated. If my team had as good as a record as his, I could put my neighbor's dog at keeper. Only his forwards and midfielders keep him from pressure. He's a ham.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard