Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
corey smith from brookland cayce is definately one of the top keepers in the state. he made the biggest difference in the BC-Waccamaw game. The several outstanding saves and two point blank shots that he stopped were great. although Waccamaw played awful the first half, the score did not reflect much of the game. Waccamaw had just as many if not more opportunities to score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
danko from SV is the man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crestwood and Lancaster's goalies both aren't good. We scored some pretty sad shots on both. Lancaster's defense ins't that great either, we had a breakaway every 5-10 minutes, its sad on our part though that we only scored twice last time we played them. LR goalkeeper is prolly the most under rated goalie, simply cause we have no defense to help him out. Compare his game from last year to this year....SV would score 30 goals in one game.....our defense hasn't changed this year, and its down to 9. In fact most teams in our region scored over 20 goals last year against us, but this year nothing has been over a 13 goal margin....still a lot but a he!! of an improvement. Besides.....ive heard a ref on MORE than one occasion say he was on the of the best goalies they've ever seen.....everyone has bad days though, its only human.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm the lancaster goalkeeper and we won the game against lr 7-2.both goals you scored were one on one, if you ever miss a one on one or a pk you must really suck.and you never had a breakaway evey 5-10min. you had the last 20 min against our freshman defense and only scored twice.as for your keeper he is horrible.he has hands made of bricks. shots hit him directly in his hand several times and he still couldn't catch them.
GET ON THIS:i promise you the sorry lr keeper will not be the all-region keeper. watch and see. [Mad]

J
world cup
world cup
J
Its not like Lancaster's goalie will be the region keeper either. Spring Valley's Jimmy Danko is obviously going to be the pick. And the rest of the region team will be made up of Ridge View, Dutch Fork, and RNE players, with maybe one player from LR and Lancaster (and thats just b/c they have to pick atleast one from each team). Not saying there isn't any talent at LR or Lancaster but theres more at the other 4 schools. So now to the best goalies i've seen. Gov's School goalie (don't know his name somebody should check this kid out) and Jim Danko.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Danko is definatly the better keeper in that Region..he keeps his teams in many games and did the same in the u18 club state championship game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stratford's keeper, Colby Pagan, is prolly the best keeper b/c he plays very well off his line, comes up big constantly, and is even a threat offensively with free kicks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know about any 3-a teams but in 1-A one person has played great. Derrick McAlister from Blackville-Hilda has played very good. He just came up from JV last year and he is playing superb!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bobby thicks,
look i'm not out here trying to defend myself as the best keeper in the region, but you said two of the stupidest things i've ever heard. First you said because i missed a pk i suck. Now i think everyone would agree with me when i say, if a pk shooter doesn't make it then he sucks. It was a well placed shot that literally hit the inside of the post, now that shot is next to impossible, that doesn't mean i suck. And the second stupid thing you said was if a keeper misses a one on one then he sucks. Breakaways are the secod hardest shots to stop next to pk's. Any real keeper would tell you the same. The options open to the offense in a one on one is unlimited. A keeper has to leave his line to slide under a breakaway, and the second a keeper starts to leave his line for the opponent, (if the oponent knows what he's doing) he'll take the shot that instant because the keeper is flatfooted and can't make a clean dive. So i don' give a F*** wht team your a keeper for you obiviously don't know much about what your doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And one other thing,

You won that first game 7-2, but the second game you guys really worked my weak spot, which is breakaways, thats one thing that i was't taught at an early age, but i bet you that no one on your team would score on me from outside the 18. All of your goals in the second game came from one on ones (which i admit i'm terrible at) but not a single shot scored. I've watched the tape of the game, and the closest you had to a shot that scored was after i dove and blocked one (and on a dive a few feet off the ground priority to me is making sure it doesn't pass me then if possible to catch it) but i didnt' catch it and my defense allowed one follow up that you guys shot in. Thats it.
So keep your ignorant remarks to yourself.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard