Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
matt musick of Chapin High school is by far the best keeper in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L_R GK you are very right about PKs. I always pity the goalie in a shootout or in a close game when there is a PK against him. He is always the one on the team who gets blamed if the shooter makes it. There are certain shots a goalie just can't stop. Period.

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by crestwood 11:
cj vivitoe from crestwood is one of the best goalies in the state. i'm not saying that because i play for crestwood, but if you come out to our games cj makes unbelieveable saves. i couldn't back that up with the score or our record though.
another one of best keepers in the state is our sweeper, sometimes, lot of times he stands behind the goalie and gets saves. i'm not saying crestwood is one of the elite teams in the state though. we're ok, it's just that we have communication problems.

UMM, NO [Roll Eyes]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LR's goal keeper sucks we lost to them twice but i scored two goals. That a blind girl could have saved if she was playing in the box.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Dude..you do understand that that isn't really a cut down to the LR goalie. You're kinda cutting yourself down saying that a blind girl could have stopped your two goals. And about your goalie being one of the best in the state. That might be true...if by best you mean better than the worst. He doesn't completely suck but every shot isn't someone else's fault. And when people rack it up on ya like they do to Crestwood...the goalie can't be one of or the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys i understand i'm not the best, and as far as the one guy saying a blind girl could of stopped it...that doesn't say much for him or me i guess. But your going to have to realize a few things, one everyone has bad days. Two i'm a shot stopping keeper, when you take shots fom outside the 18 your chances of scoring aint so hot. But i'm not a shot preventer, meaning i wont come out on a breakaway, i wait for the shot, meaning your shots that you scored (that a blind girl could have stopped) were all at 5-10 yards from me witch puts you well inside the box. And those were my fault because i didn't try and prevent the shot. But i promise you when i learn that i will make your team play a little harder to score. And i'm not cutting anyone from lancaster down. I did say the keeper doen't seem to know what he's talking about, but thats true i had a guy agree that pk's are not expected to be blocked by a keeper, and that doesn't make him a terrible keeper like he thinks.
o and by the way 7crestwood, you only scored two goals in your two games we played you, and thats only because i was about to fall alseep when you got that shot. (simply because you only had one or two shots the entire game and i was gettin ready to fall asleep of boredome) Also for the record, in the second game that goal you scored was well taken. It hit the very very top corner which i dove for but i didn't have enough time to react on it because like i said earlier you were maybe 8 yards away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lr keeper....dude think about what your typing....b. thicks was saying that as a SHOOTER if you miss a pk or a break away then you,the attacker suck...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, you just can't take ANYTHING Crestwood says seriously, and for the Lancaster guy who says we only got a few break aways in the last 20 minutes against the freshman offense....why did we miss 4 breakaways in the first half alone? i personally missed 2 in the second half, 3 alone had your goalie beat and hit the posts, so whether it was your freshman defense in the last 20 minutes doesn't matter cause we missed 5 given goals throughout the entire course of the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Shut^&play, what is your deal? What team do you play for? And why do you have a cleat up your butt about something. You have a stank attitude, and it's really ****in me off. Nobody asked you for your little raggedy opinion did they? NO I DON'T THINK SO!! Keep your little negative opinions to yourself about my team.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont see wut the big deal is about having the best goalie is anyways. you can have casey keller for your goalie but if your defense sucks and your offense cant score for cramp your screwed. look at us, airport has a decent starting goalie and a solid defense, good offense, but we cant play together for crap. so the goalie doesnt even matter cause no one can stop everything

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard