Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for great goalies there is one with little recognition in Todd Rickey of Georgetown. Playing for Georgetown which is not a soccer school makes it tough for him to stand out in the eyes of many. The kid is quite incredible being only a junior this year he was the all-region goalie last season. He works extremely hard and has great leadership for an underclassman. He may definatly turn some heads as Georgetown also has some other standout players in senior David Morris, junior adrian bumbut (in a cast for two more weeks), and junior Cody Grim. Todd is definately a quality goalie who has the skills to play as well as any other keeper. He will surely be a college grab due to the fact that he is also the top student in his class. Watch for this kid because having another year to go he will surely improve upon the outstanding keeper that he already is.

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by BlackGuyAtDaWood:
Hey Shut^&play, what is your deal? What team do you play for? And why do you have a cleat up your butt about something. You have a stank attitude, and it's really ****in me off. Nobody asked you for your little raggedy opinion did they? NO I DON'T THINK SO!! Keep your little negative opinions to yourself about my team.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

I PLAY FOR A TEAM THAT BEAT U GUYS WHAT 7? 8-0?

AND U WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW UR KEEPER IS GOOD AND TELL US ABOUT HOW UR UNDERRATED

KEEP IT TO URSELF

KTHXBYE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is pretty accurate "blackguyatdawood" cause i play for LR, and we've heard your crap for the last few months after we beat you both times. Your goalie is barely decent, the only reason we didn't score 10 goals is cause your hefty defender would bowl through people and clear it half way up the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, nobody asked for your raggedy opinion in the first place. I was talking to the jackass anyway. Secondly, never have I once put anything on this message board to slander anybody. And I'm the one that tries to talk to my teammates about not talking so much trash. I didn't want to say anything about it, but I apologized to your goalie for what my teammate said about him, I bet you didn't know that did ya? And once again Shut^&play... keep your little raggedy stank attitude negative opinions to your own triflin' self. That's how people get cussed out. (yes I know you spell it with an r, but I'ma get ghetto for a quick second.)

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

Goal
Goal
o pls don't cuss me out!!!!

do this board a favor

tell ur team to shut^&play

that is all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shut^&play, what team do u play for and what # are you?

J
world cup
world cup
J
Dude shut up. I hate it when people get on here and ask what # someone is and who they play for. That is so stupid. You aren't going to do anything if you play him anyways. Just shut up and talk about what this topic is about. GOALIES. Not about how you think your some big scary SOCCER MONSTER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by L-E Dude:
Dude shut up. I hate it when people get on here and ask what # someone is and who they play for. That is so stupid. You aren't going to do anything if you play him anyways. Just shut up and talk about what this topic is about. GOALIES. Not about how you think your some big scary SOCCER MONSTER.

haha...he's no monster, trust me. Put him in his place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackguyatdwood don't try to make yourself look good with all that b/s cause you were one of the original losers that talked nothing but trash after the first game we beat you. Then you had to shutup after the second one......so all your negative attitude, raggedy opinion crap talk isn't doin anything......and what do i care if you apologize to my goalie for what another one of your so called team mates said.....he said it cause he's either insecure about his sexuality or just really can't shoot....which one are you apologizing for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hornetstryker,

I have come to the realization that you apparently have terrible reading comprehension skills. Did I or did I not say I was trying to talk my teammates into not being derogatory to you guys. I have no problem with your team, but you are starting to **** me off. Everything was fine between me and the rest of the forum, until you come in and start with your crap. It would be in the best interest if we both would just drop it. Even if you don't I will because I have way too much class to argue with someone who has nosay or control over ANYTHING I do, say, or will do.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard