Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
world cup
world cup
J
Anyways... Does anyone know who the RNE keepers are...they have like 3 of them don't they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahaha ok ghetto or class which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am truly amazed that there can be four pages of posts about the best keepers in the state and Adam Rogers hasn't been mentioned once!! Ok so he's under 5 ft. 8! besides his height he's one of the smartest and most skilled keepers around. Too bad he just won't grow. [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Matt Carlisle - Northwestern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Marlboro Academy had a good goalie...they play fall soccer in SCISA..he had good size...6'3 or so and could punt it a mile...not sure if he's a jr or a sr..anyone know this guy i am talking about??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about the lakewood goalie?? i know for a fact that any team that they have played has seen him in action.
although, no one from lakewood has said anything about other goalies. wait, i know why, because we never get close enough to try them out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chris Peirson from Wade Hampton(H)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the Lower Richland goalie

Kid you suck because yur team lost and it was mainly your own fault. You should have made several saves but didnot. In the 1st game where we won 5-1, I scored 2 headers on you off of corner kicks which you could have easily stopped if you had tried. All you had to do was stick a hand in there but you didnt and I took adv. of that. Also in the second game where we beat you 7-2 we scored off of 3 other corner kicks which were right in front of you that you could have prevented but once again you didnt. You're horrible
Also you completely misunderstood what are goalie was saying, he did not say that you sucked because you didnt stop a pk and a breakaway, he said it was hard to stop those and that he stopped 5 breakaways in the 2 matches we had
You are a terrible goalie but I wont put it all on you, your dfense sucks as well
In fact the only decent player on your team is the big bald guy

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard