Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
coach
coach
S
Chapindad: I've got to ask...isn't the real problem that you feel that the T-shirt fee should be bundled into the activity fee along with all other mandatory fees for playing soccer in Chapin?

This would cause your activity fees, if $50/player, to rise to $60/player if simply added on. This would be a 20% increase for these fees, which seems much less trivial in that context. This increase would then cause your coach in Chapin to make a harder decision as to whether to participate.

goal
goal
chapindad, in my neck of the woods we call that getting owned! nice try! here's a $0.01 for your thoughts! [Big Grin]

C
goal
goal
C
Kevin,

You have given me something to think about.

Always Right,

Go back to the woods....

Later

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad,

Dude chill out. It is ten bucks to help out a fellow soccer program. I bet you are the first to ***** and moan about the boys program at CHS getting better stuff than the girls.Well get your coach to run a "Program" and not a team and you would n't have to pay the $10. I would bet you ***** and moan about title nine. Well here is a chance to help support a local GIRLS soccer program and you complain b/c you have no CHOICE??? Sure you have a choice.....DON'T let your daughter participate in the tourney. That's a choice!! Man I cannot beleive you honestly put this up w/ what people in China deal with. What an arrogant outlook......OH what oppression....you HAVE to buy a $10 T-shirt....The constitution should be burned for that one.....Here is another choice for ya.....choose to QUIT posting so damn much and work a bit then the $10 wouldn't bother you so much!!!

Cheers mate and you wonder why people dislike girls soccer???

coach
coach
Shearer,
You have such an eloquent way with prose. You and Feno should really consider running against Dick and George W. in '08.

C
goal
goal
C
Shearer,

When you get through puberty. PM me and we can talk like adults.

Enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2004 sucker,

how many times are you going to say this???

NOT FUNNY!!!! Nice try .....

Chapin Mom......Ok here is your PM........you and 2004 sucker should start your own soccer club charge nothing and win countless state titles...I mean you guys know how do EVERYTHING the right way.....so start the take over now!!!

I've got the perfect name for ya....

BEETCH SC......."Where the real b***** Play!!!!"

Cheers!!

coach
coach
'To waste one's terrible mind is a terrible waste of good ale.' ~Dan Quayle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" I invented the Mega Club Merger!" ~ 2004 Sucker

Goal
Goal
1. I hope your daughter doesn't read this message board. Your liking forking over 10 bucks so she can have a t-shirt from a tournament she played in to living in communist China could be detrimental to her childhood development.

2. You're probably the dad who sits on the sidelines at games and ponders deep pressing questions like "why are we here?", "why am I here?", or "why do I have to pay to be here?". Just sit on the sidelines like everyone else and yell "JUST KICK IT LADIES!!"

3. Shut up and play

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard