Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4969 03/24/02 05:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cardinal Newman should have never won agianst Porter-Gaud. We dominated them through the whole game. They had one lucky shot that went in. Porter- Gaud was just unlucky with shooting. We couldn't put one into the back of the net. The score of the game does not reflect how the game was played. When we play them agian in Columbia, the outcome will be different. We started this season, the same way we started the last season. And last season we won the state championonship. This season we are much better. It will not be long until Porter-Gaud starts playing with thier full power. We will make up for these early season loss's.

#4970 03/29/02 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if you remember from last year, but in the championship game we dominated you guys the entire game. I have to hand it to your goalie who came up big time to give you fellas the win.

#4971 03/30/02 02:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do have a point Brennan. You guys did dominate us last year in the State Championship. But we have changed places. Porter-Gaud will play better when we play yall in Columbia.

#4972 03/30/02 02:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And our goalie, Mark Owens, is a very good goalie. Lucky for us he is only a junior.

#4973 03/30/02 03:33 AM
Brace
Brace
This post also appears in the "BE overrated?" topic too.

PM- I think your reasoning is completely one sided. Yes you may have dominated C-N, but is there a place in the win column for how bad you dominated? No. You made a big point about how you dominated C-N and the score did not reflect the game. Well, the numerous coaches I have spoken with say the same was true with the Porter-Gaud/Bishop England game. The people I have spoken with says that BE completely dominated P-G but could not finish, and when they did put a decent shot on goal, the P-G GK came up huge. I heard that P-G had one or two good chances and stuck one away.

In fact, the prevailing opinion is that the ONLY player that kept P-G even close was the GK. If you are going to make posts about how you completely dominated someone but the score doesn't reflect that, then be prepared for people to bring that point up when someone completely dominates you but can't finish.

#4974 03/30/02 03:50 AM
Brace
Brace
Wait a minute.........

PM- You did not tie BE. You lost. Granted it was in PKs but you still lost, right?

This is not the NHL, you do not get points for tying in regualtion and then going into overtime.

#4975 04/14/02 03:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey don't forget BL in you "run for the championship" PorterGaud, they're a team that should not be overlooked. They've got all the skill from last year and more.

#4976 04/15/02 06:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the guy that says to look out for Ben Lippen. With their only loss against Bishop England, and wins over Dreher and Cardinal Newman, this could very easily be their year.

#4977 04/16/02 01:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i believe ben lipen is the best team in scissa
they have the best individual players but do not play as well as a team
overall they are the best so dont overlook them

#4978 04/17/02 12:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Porter-Gaud is a very good team this year and that they should have probably beaten us (CN) when we came down there. But unfortunately funny how it works out that way. And I think your goalie is very talented. He has saved you guys many of times and I like how he plays the game.

Would Ben Lippen please do everyone a favor and let other people acknowledge you besides yourselves.

#4979 04/17/02 02:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DO any of the Ben Lippen players play club ball. If they do, for which clubs and what teams?

#4980 04/17/02 02:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DO any of the Ben Lippen players play club ball. If they do, for which clubs and what teams?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard