Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomek Charwoski is the best sphomore player in the state, hands down. no one can touch him. He scored 32 goals as a freshman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grayson Mullins without a doubt. He's the best future quaterback too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jack Rozier is also stepping up to make some really big plays as a defender this year. He has learned and improved a lot. Jack and Matt work really well together on defense and are some the best sophomore defenders that I've seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hunter Priester from WHHS [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with joseph but tomek is over rated, anyone can score 32 goals in 1a soccer, i mean there are teams like dixie who suck, cant even kick a ball, but i think joe g (GHS), Devan Cooley (WHS) and Wes Knight (WHS) are the 3 best sophomores in the state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.Wes Knight
2.Joe Grunwald
3.Devan Cooley

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dreher Soph. staters!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best group of four soph's - Pinewood's Kodrzycki, Rashtchian, Pavlischek, and Shaggy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to say one of the best players in the state, and defiently the best sophomore would have to be tomek from christ church. We played them twice this year, and that kid can play. He has great field vision and a sweet shot among other things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For best sophomores: refer to all GWAR and C. Small

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard