Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
david cole.....socastee

Goal
Goal
Is that the freak with all the hair I saw down in Charleston during February? If so, that kid cares more about Pert shampoo than soccer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think russell vedder from newberry should get some outstanding credit on this one he is the top goal scorer on our team and has one of the hardest shots i have seen in college and high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the hardest shots in college? u must watch a lot of north greenville college (NGC) soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LANCASTER has some top players. Since we play a harder region we sometimes get overlooked. FORWARD: Danny Pearson; MIDFIELDERS: Robert Yoder, Jon Simpson; DEFENDERS: Robert Brasington,Eliot Boyd, Willie Moore; KEEPER" Rob Williams. These are the seniors that do what they can against the likes of Sumter, RNE, Spring Valley, and Dutch Fork. Check 'em out sometime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top players i have seen play: Taylor Rowe, from D.W. Daniel AND Eric Forbes, from Seneca

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah sobe i play at the college level as a keeper so i would know what i am talking so dont knock what you dont know about. but you are just being ignornant so i will pay you no attention since you probaly dont even play soccer anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not that my opinion counts really, but i would have to say me! not really, that was a joke, the best dude i have ever seen play soccer would either have to be that dude walker from AC Flora or number nine from L-E. those kids can play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I have marked Walker the past few years (this year only for a few minutes - I moved up to midfield) and the guy from L-E you are talking about is Gerardo Gomez and I have been playing against him for 3 or 4 years as well. They are both very good players.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard