Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really haven't seen much to compare him with, but that # 4 kid for sumter controls the whole field when he's on it.....and his team mate #6
might get some consideration if he wasn't the worst sport I've ever seen in my entire life.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yeah those two could definatley play with anyone in the state. Very good soccer players. It would be a terrible mistake if Gerrado was over looked for the South team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
some of the best players in the state are forbes from seneca, eggert from riverside (i think thats how you spell it), smith from BE, and theres a lot more. but those guys are good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lester, you are right, number four from sumter is the worst sport i have ever seen. but, him and number six are still very good. but that whole sumter team is all juniors and will be even better next year. there are also very good players for crestwood, like chris baines,(4) and some others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell em, steve-dave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best in AA that I have seen is Kurtis Evans from Edisto. He is the whole team, the coach basically says, "Kurtis outscore the other team." Russell Vedder at Newberry is great too, right up there with his brother. Smith from B-E is awesome. The AAAA guys don't really get to shine, b/c there is so much talent around them. Ben Lippen has a Chinese Forward that is awesome as well. Chapin's sweeper is great too, can't forget the defender's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I go with smith from BE, with the short forward (not the sweeper) from Chapin right behind him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even though I hate the guy(and his team), you have to give him and his team their props: the one-armed bastard from Sumter, Jeffrey, is one of the best players I've seen. He's quick as hell and can score from about anywhere on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that kid from sumter is good, but he is not one of the best in the state. He never did anything special against my club team. There are alot better in the state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who's played Marlboro County, but they have this Jett Lei lookin' kid who is off the chain. The teams not that great, but this kid's got skills.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard