Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
goal kick
goal kick
Tyler Hollingsworth, from Pendleton, can really dominate on the field. He's fast, and he's got moves that will take you to school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt it interesting that out of all of these players that have been mentioned, hardly any of them are playing college soccer? If anyone, it should be john cooper or eric forbes. I would also like to add that the caliber of players is much better in upperstate than it is in lowerstate, for whatever reason. there is one exception, though. those of you that say john eggert is a good player, think again. that kid has size and strength, along with the moves that an eight year old knows how to pull off better than him. anyone that isnt scared to face up to him can defend him with ease. sorry john thats just the way it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jabari Seabrook from BC is awesome. He's probably the fastest soccer player in high school in SC, and he's got skill. He's had something to do with almost every goal BC's gotten this year, whether it be scoring it himself, getting the assist, or just setting it up, he's an all around awesome player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of all the games I have seen this year (25-30) the two players from Ben Lippen impressed me the most #8 and #10. The Chapin defense is as solid as any in the state and are all probably worthy of All-State selections.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kid from Ninety Six is pretty good. #3 I think, he plays right mid and the best crossing mid I have ever seen play. The kid can score to and a great clutch player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jabari Seabrook from BC is one of the best players i've seen in high school soccer by far. He is probably the fastest player i've ever had to defend. #9 from Lugoff was also a very good player. He was definately one of the best players i've seen. This kid from Newberry that they were mentioning sure didnt show anything when we played them. Newberry had talent but nothing that compared to anything like Seabrook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey coastalplayer.. if you think that an 8yr old could do the same skills as john egger..hmm youve got some problems i dont think so.. you probably couldnt do half the stuff he does.. i support riverside and i truely believe that yes john cooper is an awesome player and so is john eggert..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Cooper is the best player in the state case closed. Eggert has the skills of an 8 yr old? in traffic he can control the ball as good as anyone I've ever seen and when Coop's not around he is definately our go to guy. And who scored the winning and only goal in last year's 3A state championship? Oh yeah that's right, it was John Eggert. Think before you talk even though you made a good point about Cooper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the forward from L-E was pretty good...also Johnathan Coburn (#12) and Kyle Rabon (#9) from Airport play really well...Johnathan has awesome ball control and speed and Kyle is a great defensive player....Johnathan was named MVP of the White Knoll Tournament

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard