Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant believe that Mike Lorick or maybe even Thomas Hughes havent gotten any recognition...Mike is at the Citadel and Thomas is probably goin there too...Mike has an extraordinary boot, he and Thomas were just made to score goals, both should be on all-state again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the best players in sc, if not the best...is a stud named sepp stoner from irmo and his bro is a pimp too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the du, what have u been drinking? u have been drinking that malt haven't you, because u are talking nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackguyatdawood, Hey the Marlboro county keeper is an athlete!! I just hope he is an underclass man and can get some coaching. He has shown a great attitude and made some incredible saves against my son's team. I would love to have a few years to coach him! He is TOUGH!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomek Charowski is by far the best player in the state. He is only a sophmore and has already tried out for a pro team in england but opted not to play bc he wants to go to college. This summer he has been asked to go play soccer in Portugal so that he can try out for a pro team there. Watch this kid because he will be on TV in the future

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ryan griffan, Mac, Tony and RP from Myrtle Beach are the best players in the state Ryan and Mac are great forwards who desearve to be great players and Tony and RP have great touches on the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The #15 midfielder/forward from Dreher is unbelievable for a juniorhis size, and the #11 from Daniel is excellent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher's #15 is Eric Quave-Robinson. He does have great ball control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the 2 stoner's are 2 of the best players in the state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that Eric Forbes and John Cooper are both attending Clemson to play soccer with them. Also the tall guy from Southside. Is this true? Can anyone fill me in on this? Thanks.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard