Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that travis craven guy from ghs is a great foward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about jorge from Southside, i hope that kid is going to graduate because i am pretty sure that he has been playing varsity since i was in seventh grade(i am now a junior). One of their fans said that he was twenty one, anyone know if that's true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jorge is pretty freakin old. He played with st. giles u-18 two years ago. I dont know what is happening there. the truth? what is your name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIKE HOUDASHELDT....AIKEN HIGH....LEADING GOAL SCORER IN THE STATE.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had the pleasure of watching Socastee & Beaufort play last night. Finally the Braves looked like they have their stuff back.... I was really impressed with the play of a couple young sophomores, John Smyers & Drew Kiser, they are somewhat overshadowed by some of the other outstanding players on the team. I bet that they will be recognizable names in the years to come. Also. I'm picking the Braves to be the "long-shot" team in 4A. This may possibly be their season....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes- Eric Forbes and John Cooper are playing for Clemson next year- Congrats to them and good luck! They're both great players!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huuda 12, how many goals does that Mike guy have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I BY NO MEANS HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO SPEAK ON WHO MIGHT BE THE BEST SOCCER PLAYER IN OUR STATE BUT LET ME SAY HERE THAT I CONSIDER JABARI SEABROOK FROM BROOKLAND-CAYCE AN OUTSTANDING "BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER." ALONG WITH HIS TALENT ON THE FIELD HE ALSO IS A SOURCE OF PRIDE FOR BROOKLAND-CAYCE WITH HIS MANY OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HIS "CHARACTER"--HE IS TRULY A GENTLEMAN!

Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by STRANDFAN:
I had the pleasure of watching Socastee & Beaufort play last night. Finally the Braves looked like they have their stuff back.... I was really impressed with the play of a couple young sophomores, John Smyers & Drew Kiser, they are somewhat overshadowed by some of the other outstanding players on the team. I bet that they will be recognizable names in the years to come. Also. I'm picking the Braves to be the "long-shot" team in 4A. This may possibly be their season....

drew is a freshman but im sure he still appreciates the compliment [Big Grin]

J
world cup
world cup
J
I'll say again... Gerrado Gomez ended his senior year with 42 goals...don't know how many assists. He has the school record for goals with 100something. He also made the All-Region team and should have been the region all-star but of course got screwed over by politics. Walter Nickles from Flora got it...with only 17 goals...42 to 17 hmm... but its not that big of a shock. Also Gerrado was selected to play on the South team, in the North South game.

Another L-E player that deserves some recognition is Matt Harris. Ending his junior year with 39 goals, Matt was also named to the all-region team. And was in the mix to make the North-South team..but hes only a junior.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard